Chapter 9: The Medieval Times Festival

Aight, I have no idea when this is gonna come out. I hope it doesn't take toooooo looooong, anyway, it took quite some time, to get new ideas for the chapter. School has been keeping me busy aswell, so yeah-

I have been feeling a bit down and unmotivated aswell...

I'm having a bit of a problem with my current fandom aswell, looking very much into the MCYT one- so uhhhh....
Yah-
Not been feeling up lately-

Either that or my own story mashup in my head with the games: "Diablo: Reaper of Souls", "Sacred 2: Fallen Angel" and "Dungeon Delver" on Roblox or even more-
Should I make a story about that? Not sure yet... Imma need to do some more here first XD

I've been watching and playing some random games and animations, to find some ideas. If anything here gives you a vibe of something else, dont mind me.

I um... Does anyone have some great names for a demon? Male or female is unimportant. Just gimme some names please? Im bad at that TwT

Also, the little love demon from last chapter, I asked to give the name. The most requested name was 'Noah'. So that shall be his name! There were some other good ones too, but oof.

Enjoy this chapter- or not...
I dunno-

Does anyone know One Piece?
I mean, Big Moms name, is actually Charlotte Linlin, Charlotte being her family name. Imagine, being a part of the Charlotte family, with your first name being Emily...
Then you could say, "My name is Charlotte Emily" XD
Why am I even thinking and/or writing about that?

Enjoy the chapter-
---------------------------------------------------

~??? PoV

I see him walking there... It's a little mistake I need, for her to be mine. Imma catch him, and then I can say, I have a cat in a bag. Hahaha...

Wait... Where did he go?! Imma catch him sometime...

~Y/N PoV

Today is the day of the Middle Ages! This is gonna be the best market in the entire town on school grounds. We planned that for months now. I participate in the royal program! So I am the princess in here, with the matching crown, Nightmare got me for Valentines.

I pick a nice matching outfit and change into that, the crown perfectly matches and Star is waiting for me downstairs.

I walk to the living room where Star waits for me, she sees me and gasps, "You look stunning!" I thank her, but she doesnt look bad herself!

(Getting better~)

"So, you wanna go now?" she asked, I looked around, I had that feeling that I forgot something. I shrug it off, not minding, since I cant really remember. "Sure, Im super excited already! Its not every year, that festival!" I answer her and we go outside, after my new mom gave me my lunchbox for today.