Chapter 7: His Words...

I had absolutely no ideas for this, I found something, but Im sorry yet again for your wait. The last problem was just...

I have more music in this chapter, songs I like and I wanna share 'em!

Also, Im trying to get this through before the year ends... hope it works.
---------------------------------------------------

~Your PoV~

I didn't meet Nightmare this night... maybe he forgot, or he doesn't want to see me...

~??? PoV~

I'm so sorry. He was doing something for me this night... we both have an idea, of what that thing could be. I was there, hope you don't figure out...

~Your PoV (again)~

Anna is save, the incident happened a week ago. Everything seems fine now. Anna is awake, still in the hospital, I hope that she hangs out with me and Moon
...

Im currently walking to my locker, need to get my stuff for math. They said we're gonna have a new teacher today. He teaches three classes. Math, english and music. Im not sure what classes he will teach me, though.

Anyway, Moon has chemistry right now, so Im walking alone. When I got to my locker, the loudspeaker from theprincipal says: "Moonlight and Y/N, please come to the principals office."

The principal... some students over my class say, that the principal is the strongest being in the whole school. We all have no idea, what the principal is.
His name is Lenny Murray. One thing for sure, is the fact that hes probably some kind of invincible/immortal, since he founded this school over 300 years ago (in this world its possible, I dont know when the first school was founded, so have this and also, Im too lazy to google it).

He also did something against bullying, we now have school uniforms, its still a bit unique though, since everyone can choose a different colour. Some take red, some blue, some another colour.

I quickly make my way to the office after that. The principals waits, he looks sad, and Moon is already there. "What do you need?" Moon asks, curiosity in his voice.

"Well...", the principal beginns, "we found Amy..." he looks to the ground, tears form in my eyes. Moon seemingly doesnt get it...

Its getting bloody, just telling you

~3rd PoV~

Amy was found dead. It took a while to identify her though. Her chest and stomach was cut open, the whole place was covered in blood. She was found in a basement, many torture instruments at a table, all of them were used. Most of her insides were at another table, her hands and heart werent found at all. Only a DNA test was the only thing, that could ensure that it was Amy. No fingerprints on the tools.