Chapter 5: New Student and Games?!

Hoi! Heres da next chappie! I tried making it quick. Also, there is going to be a game, a really REALLY bad game. I asked somebody about the idea, they said it was fine. Imma explain more next.
---------------------------------------------------
~ Y/N PoV ~
I changed clothes and walk to school with Star. "See you later, Y/N!" Star says and walks to her friends. Moon already waits for me. "Y/N (M/N) L/N and Moonlight Black, can you please come to the principals office?" The loudspeaker in the school say, well the principal says. I wonder why he wants us. We walk to the office to see a new person standing next to him. "Thats Dean Morgan (Me: Is that a Lastname? I hope so, even if not, I'm gonna keep that name.) "He's new and I want you to guide and help him, please."

Me: Thats him! NM: That's obvious. Me: Shuddup and stop being mean. Also, Im gonna try drawing everyone in this.

"Dean is a Yellow Devil, so he's very special

"Dean is a Yellow Devil, so he's very special." Moon flinched his teeth and balled his hands to fists, it doesn't seem like he likes him. "Hey Moon, are you alright?" He loosens his tight grip and nods. "Well Dean, I'm Y/N and thats Moonlight. Nice to meet you." I make a gesture to greet him, he takes my and and shakes it. Moon does the same. "Y/N can you please go out first? We still need to settle something.", the principal says and I go out of the room.

After a few minutes they came out of the room and Moon and I started to guide the new student. When we were finished the classes were already over and I went home with Star and Moon. He wanted to come over, I called Julia and she was ok with it. We walked to my room and did homework together.

"Hey Y/N, could we please stay away from Dean?", Moon suddenly asks. "Why? He seems nice to me...", I needed to repond. Why doesnt he like him? "I don't trust him. I dont know why, but there's something off with that guy." I actually don't know what to say at this point. I feel like trusting Moon, he could be right. Dean is always so nice to me... he always watched me during the 'show-around-the-school-thing'. Thats a bit creepy, even though, Moon is also a bit overprotective since the day we met. "I think thats a good idea. He watched me during the guiding." I say, Moon looks at me and replies "I noticed that, thats why i'd like to stay away from him." He's right, that guy seems to be crazy.

~Tem-Skip~

Later, Moon left and I changed clothes and go sleeping.

With NM in your Dream

"So you're saying, that this Dean was watching you and your friend doesn't like him, because of that?" Night laughs gentle after he said that. "Yeah, thats crazy." He creeps me out. And Moon saw him in the office, already hating him! Moon really seems to hate him very much. I already told him what happened and now we're laughing. Nice, right?

The Dream fades again. I can hear a muffled 'Goodbye' from Nightmare and I sit awake in my bed.

~ Time Skip to last period ~