Chapter 10: Dark Religions (Late Halloween special, very late)

It's my fault, why did I even try, I shouldn't have had the idea! They're after me, run. Run. RUN!

~three hours before, you're PoV

It's Halloween! After months of waiting, we're finally at one of my favourite holidays in the year! The film is going to continue noww, we were free to dress up as whatever we want. I decided to do something simple, remembering that I made a pumpkin once! Its the oerfect costume, fitting perfectly on my head. Now I'm the headless horseman or just pumpkinhead. I take some matching clothes and decide to use a pillowcase for candy collecting. I mean, why not? "You coming already? I wanna watch you making the film!" I sigh and walk downstairs. I promised Star to bring her with me, since I was allowed to anyway.

"Looking good Y/N!" Its pretty obvious, saying, that she doesn't look half bad herself! I mean, look at her!

It's pretty good, considering that we didn't have that much to work with, for making a costume. It's not like Julia didn't have the money to buy stuff, she simply forgot/didn't think we would need it. It came rather suprising and she was always in a rush, who knew that I would need a good costume, but then came the letter, for what I needed...

Welp, out to go exploring, I guess. Moon said he would wait at my tree, the set is at an old castle in the woods, Regina said it was from her family, I can't really believe her, but who cares, I guess. Moon is leaning on the tree, reading a book. How long was he here? Star instantly calls him over, he looks up from his book and now I know what he was wearing!

 How long was he here? Star instantly calls him over, he looks up from his book and now I know what he was wearing!

(Didn't forget the background this time UwU, btw, this is (was supposed to) be a Halloween special. It is very late... but time isn't anyway in the story and I'mma make a better Christmas special in the future)

"You didn't have to colour your hair for the costume!" I say and he takes a bite of his cookie. "I did though, I lost a bet..." Now that's unfortunate. "Still looking goid though" Star replies and we take off on our journey into the woods.

As we step foot into the woods, we keep hearing howling, growling, everything you wouldn't wanna hear in a forest. It's ennerving. Star grabs me, hiding behind me. I'm not scared, but Moon seems worried, then, a scream, one we've heard already, it was Regina. We follow her screams, only to find what I thought: scenes. They are doing screaming scenes, as it seems.

Both Regina and Dexter have clothes on, similar to the style that was commen during king's reign. "There you are! Welcome to the party. Regina, may you put the ghost dress on?" "Sure thing, I hope you do remember the contract though." "I certainly do..." Emmett sighs and finally walks up to us, his costume is pretty creative, but qhat's with people getting new haircuts lately?

" Emmett sighs and finally walks up to us, his costume is pretty creative, but qhat's with people getting new haircuts lately?