Chapter 1: Meeting (rewritten)

~Y/N PoV~

I was standing infront of our door. Again, day in school was perfect. Bullies beat me up again. I have cuts and a black eye. I prepare right now for the beer bottle which will break on my head. I hope it will be less painful than usual. I dont know though. Welp, here we go. I open the door and waited a second. No screaming? No beer bottle? That was the only thing in my mind. I ran to the stairs, but I bumbed right into my 'father'. He stood there, looking at me. A beer bottle in hand, why wasn't he doing anything? My mind was screaming as he raised his hand.  Before he hit me, I pushed him out of my way and ran up the stairs right to my room (yap, you still have a room. Not a basement with no bed, you have a room). I walk in my bathroom and fixed the wounds I have. The wounds from school, i just fixed all of them. I realize that i am tired. So i layed down and closed my eyes.

~In the Dream~

Y/N PoV

As I woke up, I realized that I was in a dream. Or a nightmare? I don't know anymore. Welp lets take a look:

(This art isn't mine, also the following text is written with a simple translator

(This art isn't mine, also the following text is written with a simple translator. There could be a few mistakes.)

It is a glade that I am standing in. Everywhere are colorful flowers, but what I like the most is my magnificent tree in the middle. He has different fruits, some are gold and the others are black. Why does he suddenly have them? I know this is my tree... but he usually doesn't have those fruits... The yellowish apples of the tree are shining in the sun. As if they were made of gold. But the jet-black ones have me particularly pleased with the shine of the sun, it looks like there would appear a tiny galaxy. The glow looks like a thousand stars. It is incredibly beautiful. There's also a band, some cloth, strapped around the tree. On it, there's a symbol of the sun...

As I see closer, there stands a person. A skeleton, I think. I mean, this is a dream isn't it?

(Not mine! Not mine! I cant draw like that!)

~??? PoV~

I was walking around again. Following this beautiful girl. She is a bit smaller than me though. I was watching her really long now. Did she ever see me? No, she didn't. But she knew that I was there. She was always talking with herself when she was lonely. It's sad to see someone like her hated that much. Well, I guess I was walking behind her long enough now. I... shall go to my castle and look that the others don't make trouble. Well, I hope they don't.

~Tem-Skip bought you by Author-Chan is lazy~

Well, not much. They weren't doing anything. Thats surprising. In the dreamscape, I feel like something's calling me... I don't know why. Looking around I found, what's calling me. A person, who dreams(DREAM IS EVERYWHERE!)... about Dreamtale? Well, I guess I just enter the dream(this sounds so stupid. Dream is really everywhere, right?). But why was this possible? It was destroyed years ago, by no other than...

There was the tree. But, as I look at my hand... I can see those pearly white bones... Why? Im confused. This isn't usually the case...
I look around to see a person. It was THAT person! Why are they here? Why were they dreaming that? Questions filled my head.
How am I supposed to handle this

"Hello?" I jumped as they suddenly said something. "Who are you?" "I'm Nightmare. And what's your name?" They giggled as I said that. Why? "I'm Y/N. Nightmare is a odd name for a Skeleton." Odd? "I mean, is that the only thing you think at first? It should be pretty unusual to see a skeleton walking and talking in the first place. Well, it doesn't matter, we will see again I guess." Shortly after that, the dream(XD) was fading away. She is waking up. Why is this ending so quickly though? I've been here for like, a minute!

~Y/N PoV~

I woke up. Well this dream (Whyyyy???) was odd. As I looked out of the window, I see the sun was still setting. I quickly got out of bed and dressed. I shower and take a beer bottle, open it and place it on the table. I go fast to the tree in the woods. This tree was special. Cause, it's the same like in my dreams(nuuu), its there everytime. That is my tree. Everyone is actually afraid of it and I never found out why. So I have my peace here. I sit down, take my bagpack and begin to draw the skeleton I saw in my dream(:'( ). It was a while now and i look at the clock on my mobile. I stand up and go to school, hopefully i don't even know why I'm still trying.. I got in the school. No sign of Regina and her friends. Thats good. I ran to my locker, opened it and placed my bagpack in it. Well, that should go for a while. Now go quick to class and hope they don't find me till lunch. I hope it will be different soon.
__________________________________

Omg! Im proud of myself right now. Sorry for this amazingly late update.
1069 Words

Hey!
Someone gave me the idea for a Dream count! Its funny...
This is too much to count XD, or I will keep adding more and more, because I don't know what Dream I already have XP

Dream count: 55 (MEEEEESON you actually wanted to torture me (32 times Dream :' )
Lol

Hoi, I rewrote this chapter, as I just didn't like it. And things that I pretty much forgot about got removed. I also tried yet again, to make our reader actually non-binary for you. I hope I got everything, please tell me, if I forgot something.