Chapter 10,5: Dark Religions (part 2-)

Last time...

"We need that book, to break the spell."

What are those demons?

They got us again..

I shouldn't have tried that.

~Your PoV

I shouldn't have done that... what happened? Everything went dark, where is everyone? I look around and see Nightmare running, calling out for Bruno. "What happened?" The spell broke? This is too much for me...

Night looks at me shocked. "You're awake! We need to leave, Bruno is with those creatures, I fear. They managed to get your head, you probably lost your senses because of that." What? Why can't I remember? "I managed to rewind the curse, break it. The demons left... together with Bruno... I still have hope for him though! Emmett and Star, look at that, Star's back! Oh no.. It seems Elisabeth didn't make it. I walk up to Star and Emmett crying. She hugs me and sign Emmett to come too.

After comforting them for a bit, Night calls. I walk towards him, he found Regina and Dexter, where is Dream? He should've saved Lis! "Where did he go?" Night looks angry, "He left. He just left us alone. Emmett says he suddenly disappeared. This biotch..." I sigh, what happened? I wanna know... "I can show you... but we need to get away first." I nod, it seems my horse is still alive! I jump on them and Nightmare goes to sit right behind me, that'snow weirder than it was, when I was the headless horseperson. Nightmare found some kind of wagon to put the rest in, I hope my horse doesn't mind pulling. Doesn't seem like they do, I mean... it's a skeleton horse... Yeah, I know.

We finally got back in town. Emmett found one of the cameras, now to look at what's on them. Simple to say, everything. You can see every single detail, filmed, even following us, this looks like the perfect movie. Emmett decides, to still use the newfound material, making it a documentary, we cut out the part, where Night reveals himself though. Regina and Dexter still aren't awake, we don't know where Amon went or where they took Bruno.. What are we gonna say? Demons appeared and killed Elisabeth? Wow. "What are we gonna do now?" Emmett asks "We need to give reasons for what happened, they aren't gonna believe-" He gets cut off by Night, "We need to tell the principal. He's a celestial being, he needs to know, if he doesn't already." So Mr. Marshall actually knew about Nightmare and Dream being in this school... is that why he wanted to talk to them both alone? "It's not school and in the middle of the night, what?" I look around, it's the middle of the night. But, the time moved completely different, so much more time passed in those events, that happened... How? What can those demons do? Did they... stop time or something? "We can summon him, he's always there for the townspeople, especially us, because weird things keep happening. We're his students, remember?" I nod, how are we gonna do that? 'Just call him-' Right. Who has his number? 'I'm gonna do it then.' Nightmare pulls out his phone to call him, just within a few seconds, we are somewhere else... what? This is soon gonna be my favourite word, if it keeps going like that. "What happened?" Mr Marshall sits in a chair, his hands resting on the table infront him. "The demons... they're back." Moon says, he looks at him. Mr Marshall is shocked "We banned them hundreds of years ago! Most of them were even killed, how would this be possible?!" He's enraged, he seems like not wanting to believe Moon. "But I saw it too!" I need to help him. Mr Marshall has the sort of despair look, he still doesn't want to believe.

After a while, we manage to sort things out, the school now has a bigger magic shield, no one woukd be able to use their powers, so if a demon enters, it wouldn't be able to do anything. Night and Mr Marhsall are now trying to find the reason behind the demons reappearance. "It hurts..." Star is still completely down from Lis' death, I know that feeling. We've been close, but I didn't know her well in the end. I sigh and comfort her. "Y/N?" Moon comes towards me. "I can show you what happened. But I don't know if you'll be happy about it." I nod and we go to a different room.