Prolog

I wish, it wasn't like this. I wish, they always loved me. I wish, I had never met him. I love him more than anything. I hate him more than anything. I hate and love him at the same time. I don't know, how its possible to hate and love someone at the same time. But... I don't know anything anymore. My name is... Y/N? Y/N (M/N) L/N? I guess, I cannot remember much from my past. But I'm sure, that they hated me. They hated me, more than possible. But no worries. I guess they are dead. He was the one, who killed them all. He was the one, who saved me from them. I love him, for doing such a thing. I hate him for doing such a thing. But... I guess my life is better now. I have finally... friends? Family? I'm not sure... Are they my friends? I hope so. They're the only ones left. So.. I... kinda know they are. I will tell you, all of the things that happened in my past. I can still not clearly remember. But I will try my best, to tell you about how I met him, how miserable my life was and of course how they died and which things changed. And no worries about the forth wall, there is already a new one coming.

__________________________________
Welp, really REALLY short. I have no ideas
320 words