•LIVING TOGETHER•

-louis doesn't leave you alone

-you do not complain

-your mums were so excited for you guys to move in together. (mostly because every time you guys had a sleepover at one of your houses you would stay up till 3am and everyone would just hear you guys speaking nonsense)

-every saturday you and louis chill out, order a pizza and watch a movie.

-Louis not-so-discreetly loving every single movie you choose.
"Y/N PLEASE CAN WE WATCH THE PRINCESS DIARIES?!"
"We watched it last week... are you sure?"
"YES!"
"Well I mean okay then!"

-you having to go through the laundry to make sure Louis didn't mix the dark laundry with the white laundry.

-one time he put a red sock in there and ever since then you've been EXTRA CAREFUL.

-"babe can we get a hamster?"
"We already have a dog, lou."

-waking up next to him is the best thing ever.

-HIS MORNING VOICE
"mm i love you baby" he mumbled sleepily.
"I love you so much more." You say trying not to die of his cuteness.

-him cooking for you and you guys try out new recipes all the time.

-going to ikea together is um eventful...(a/n imma make an imagine on that)

-making pancakes for each other on your birthday mornings

"happy birthday Louis!"
"Awe angel you didn't have to... except I'm very glad you did because I'm starving!"

-him just following you around like a lost puppy.
-"I'm going to the bathroom, love. Why don't you just go and turn the tv on?"
"Okay baby"

-him always thinking about how lucky he is.
"I still can't believe we actually live together."
"me neither, but I'm very glad we do."

A/N: um hey lol. been a while and I'm so very sorry but imma post a few chapters today so get ready! Also thank you all so much for your love and support on this book you're all angels <3