•PRANK WITH MILLIE•

Ever since Louis had introduced you to Millie Bobby brown, you guys clicked instantly and became inseparable.

Millie was over at yours and you were braiding her hair when she said out of the blue, "have you ever pranked anyone?"
"No not really, why?" You were confused at her random question.
"Omg! We should totally prank Louis." She said, excited.
You were intrigued, "okay, I'm listening..."
"Okay so I've seen these videos on YouTube, where you put eyeshadow on your neck to make it look like a hickey and then see how your partner reacts! You in? You don't have to if you don't want!"

This idea was risky, but at the end of the day you would let Louis know it's a prank, so what's the worst that could happen?

"Okay... I'm in."

After successfully making a realistic looking hickey on your neck, you said goodbye to Millie and waited for Louis to come over, and boy were you nervous.
What if he leaves me before I tell him it's a prank?
What if I make him cry?
A million thoughts swam through your mind until you heard the doorbell ring.

Here goes nothing...

You opened the door to reveal a cheery Louis, making your heart race.
"Hi baby." He mumbled, his head in the crook of your neck leaving soft kisses.
"Oh no." You thought, "here goes nothing."

He brought his head back up and kissed your lips lightly.
Huh?
He grabbed your hand and lead you up to your bedroom, and brought you down on the bed with him and immediately wrapped his arms around your waist.
"How was your day, love?" He whispered as he brushed a strand of your hair behind your ear.
But you were still so confused as to why he didn't say anything, he surely must've saw the fake hickey.
"It was good, what about you?"
"It's even better now that you're here." You felt your heart warm.

After an hour of being in each other's company (and Louis kissing your neck MANY times) he still never mentioned anything about the hickey.

You guys were baking in the kitchen, when you decided to tell Louis everything. His arms were wrapped around your waist but you didn't want to turn around and face him.
"Louis?"
"Yes, my love?"
"Have you not noticed anything?"
"Was I meant to?"
"Well I mean, kind of yes."
"Oh I'm sorry, love. Tell me, what is it?"
"This." You say pointing to the fake hickey on your neck, moving your hair and making it more visible to Louis.
He stared at it blankly, "what about it? Do you want another one?" He smirked.
"Louis it's fake." You speak, grabbing a baby wipe from the cupboard and wiping off the eyeshadow.
"Did you not notice it?" You laughed.
"I did, I just assumed I gave you it."
To be honest, you didn't know whether to be relived or disappointed.
"Oh."
"Yeah, and then Millie texted me about half an hour ago, saying she feels bad about the prank in case things went wrong. And then she explained the whole prank to me."
"Ohhhh. To be honest, I was starting to regret it." You looked down.

"But just so you know, if you did prank me like that, I would know straight away."
"Oh yeah? How?" You smirked.
"I know you. You'd never cheat on me."
"Now that is correct."

He kissed you lightly on the lips.