•MORNING•

You woke up with two arms holding a tight grip on your waist. Immediately smiling, you shuffled over so you could see the face of the person you loved more than anyone in the world, Louis. You stroked the side of his face, and brushed both your hands through his hair. That was his favourite thing.

As if on queue, Louis' eyes fluttered open, a smile immediately falling onto his face when his eyes met yours.
"mm, good morning angel," he said quietly in your ear.
"That morning voice will be the death of me." You thought to yourself.
He kissed your cheek multiple times, "good sleep?" He asked, pushing your hair behind you ear.
"Lovely sleep. You?" You smiled, he always made sure you had a peaceful night.
He nodded and pulled you on top of him, making you squeal.

"Hm, I must say this view is very nice." He whispered, looking directly into y/e/c eyes.
"Likewise." You smirked.

You guys just chilled in bed for about half an hour, drifting in and out of sleep, enjoying each other's warmth. But you felt your stomach grumble.
"Breakfast." You thought.

Attempting to get up from the bed, the last thing you expected was two long arms pulling you back in, but that's exactly what happened.
"Not so fast, missy." He whispered in your ear.
You let out a soft giggle, but you were still hungry so you tried to wiggle out his arms, causing him to frown.
"Where do you think you're going?"
"To make breakfast." You replied, simply.
"Oh no you're not. We're staying here." He rested his head in your shoulder leaving light kisses.

Minutes later, Louis was already back asleep (no surprise there) and with your stomach still rumbling, you kissed his hand lightly, then his forehead, and headed downstairs to make breakfast.
"Pancakes sounds good."  You said to yourself.

You prepared everything, and by the time you had made about 3 pancakes, you heard angry yet lazy footsteps making their way to the kitchen.

You felt two arms wrap around your waist, and Louis' head rested in your neck, leaving many little kisses.
"You left me." He mumbled.
"Yeah, only to make you your favourite!" You answered, signaling to the pancakes.
"Why did you leave?" He sounded very childish.
"Baby, you know why." You turned around to kiss him almost as a way to say sorry.
He grinned widely, letting you know that he was okay and not in a mood anymore.

After eating breakfast, Louis grabbed your hand and guided you upstairs without saying anything.
"Louis, what are you doing?"
He just held your hand up to his face and kissed it.
"Oh, the bedroom." You knew what he was about to do.

Louis climbed in the bed, bringing you down with him and letting you rest your head in his chest, hearing his heart beat. He kissed your head a couple times before saying, "I love you, angel."
"I love you too."
"Hope you know I'm not letting you leave for the rest of the day."

Oh no.