•BABYSITTING•

You promised your sister  that you'd babysit your two nieces violet and Eliza, but right now Louis was calling you begging for you to come over.
"Y/nnnnnnnnn."
"Louis, I'm babysitting violet and Eliza tonight. Why don't you come over and help me?"
"Okay."
"Come over to mine soon then and we'll set off."

A few hours later you and Louis show up to your sisters house, just as she's about to leave.
"Hi y/n and Louis! The kids are just in the house. Thank you so much for looking after them. I'll be back bye twelve!"
After saying your goodbyes, you and Louis head back into the house to find the two girls.

You heard little footsteps making their way downstairs heading towards the kitchen where you and Louis were.
"Aunty y/n!" They squealed, running up to you.
"Hi angels!" You reply, hugging them, "guess who else is here?"
"Who?" They question, excited.
"Uncle Louis!" Louis appears from around the corner.
"Uncle Louis!" They run up to him.
"Wow! You guys are so tall now. How old are you now? 16?"
They both laughed.
"No silly! We're 6!" Violet replied.
"6 already?"
"Yes and we'll be 7 soon!" Eliza said.
"Wow you guys are so big!" You said, "but it is bed time soon, so what would you girls like to do before bed?"
"movie!" They both said.
"Okay, which one?" Louis asked, as you both lead them to the living room.

They both agreed on Coraline, and you turned on the movie and started watching.

However, about halfway through the movie you heard light snores next to you, turning around you see Louis, violet and Eliza all sat on the sofa fast asleep. You smile to yourself and find your phone to check the time.

9:00pm? Best get them both to bed.

You carefully pick up Eliza, going up to her room and placing her in her bed, tucking her in carefully making sure not to wake her. You go back to get violet and do the same.

By the time you finally come back downstairs, you see Louis slowly wake up, rubbing his eyes. When he saw you, he held his arms out motioning for a hug.
"Baby," he whispered, still sounding half asleep, "where are the girls?"
"They fell asleep some time ago, I took them both up to bed."
"Why didn't you wake me? I could've helped."
"Well, I thought I'd wake them up by doing so, and you looked so cute!" You giggled making him blush.
"Yeah, yeah. What time is it?"
"About 9:45. Why?"
"I don't know. I'm just tired. Can we sleep?" He asked, his eyes full of hope.
"Okay." You giggled as he brought you in his arms.