•HOW YOU MET•

you were an extra on Enola Holmes and to say you were excited was a huge understatement. You made sure you looked extra pretty that morning and headed out the house.

No one had told you how hard it was to find your way around this set.
"Where on earth am I?" You said to yourself checking your phone to see if your friend (who was also in the movie) had messaged you telling you where she was. You sighed as you saw no message.

Suddenly you saw someone. A boy around your age with dark brown hair, who was tall and very attractive.
"Wow, this is a good excuse to talk to him." You thought quietly.

You tapped the boy on his shoulder, hoping he'd be kind and answer you, telling you where to go.
Suddenly, he turned around with kind eyes. You sighed with relief.
"Can i help you?" He asked politely. Wow that voice.
"I-I um yes you c-can." UGH. He must think you're such an idiot.
"Don't worry, I don't bite. What's up, love?"

Love? He could call me that again.
"Oh um, I'm just not quite sure where to go that's all."
"Oh okay. I know my way around here very well, I could show you were you need to go if you like?" He answered you kindly.
"Yes actually that would be lovely." You replied, grateful and beaming. He definitely noticed your blush.

As you were walking, he got the conversation started.
"My names Louis by the way." He said
"I'm y/n. Nice to meet you louis." You replied.
"Nice to meet you too y/n." He looked ahead, "and I think this is where you're supposed to be."
You were honestly quite upset. You didn't want to say bye to Louis so soon.
"Oh okay... thank you so much." You told Louis, hiding your sadness very well.
"Could i possibly see you again, y/n?" He hopefully asks.
You giggle, unable to contain your happiness.
"You know I think I'd quite like that mr. Louis."
He laughs. "My last name is partridge by the way, and watch out or that might be your last name one day."
You don't hesitate to flirt back, "not that I'd mind" you cheekily say.

You give Louis your phone number and part ways.
Wow, he's amazing.