Sports Festival P3

I sit down eating some food with Izuku. I end up zoning out thinking about whatever. That fucking peppermint, I want to blind him. If he keeps directing those eyes in my direction he's going to fucking lose them. I grip my pant leg tighter. This is so boring, I don't know why I agreed to this. Nothing has been too difficult, I want a challenge. That's the only reason I'm here, I want to fight some-

"You're doing it again." I snap out of my thoughts and look at Izuku, "Doing what?"

"Getting angry because everything's too easy. Also if you keep doing that you're going to give us away, your eyes glow when you get like that."

"Hmph! Whatever," I place down some mochi, "I'm over it."

I stand up, only to get my waist pulled back down onto the seat.

"Sit," Izuku demands, "you're only going to make it worse." I grumble and continue to eat. Never knew I was a fucking dog..... it was cute though.

-3rd Pov-
Meanwhile, some idiots were planning their demise,

"I'm telling you man this plan is full proof!"

"I don't know dude....."

"Shouldn't we risk everything to see the sexy y/n in a cheerleader uniform?"

"But she's scary!..."

"You only live once, and I want to see all her curves!"

"That's evil.... I'm in!"

-Timeskip-
"Get those foam fingers in the air! it's almost time for the last round! But before that, good news for anyone who didn't make the finals. Since this is the Sports Festival, we've prepared super fun side games! We even bought some cheerleaders from America to get your blood pumping!....huh?"

Present Mic and Aizawa looks down to see a familiar groups of girls. Although one stands out in particular, she's practically shaking with anger.

"Looks like 1-A's going full on fanservice!"

The two pervs chuckling to themselves catch Momo's attention,

"You tricked us?!" Y/n's gaze snaps towards them, they weren't laughing anymore. In fact they looked as though they were about to pee their pants.

Y/n groans and look back down at the floor.

-Y/n Pov-
"I can't believe you let those two trick you..."

Yaoyorozu looks at me glaring, "Well they tricked you too!" I shrug, "I just followed Mina's lead. They told you in particular. Have fun Yaoyorozu, I hate cheerleading."

I see Uraraka trying to get someone's attention. She does multiple hip sways and to some avail she gets Izuku to notice her.

As I was walking away my ears perk up.

"Bet l/n cant do that!" Now being the person I am, I really shouldn't have let this affect me.....

Now also being the person I am, I'm very how do you say, petty.

And with a small hip sway, I'm the center of attention. I smile at the crowd drawing the attention away from bob bitch, I do another sway and a small shake of the pom poms.

And now the crowds all mine, I give a wink directed at no one in particular causing an uproar. I do some more tricks and smile causing the boys of our class to blush. I smirk and walk by Uraraka.

I press my pom poms into her chest and lean closer to her ear, "You're boring me."

We all stand in front of Midnight and she gives the instructions for the rest of the day,

"Come closer and draw lots to see who you're up against. Then enjoy the pleasure of the recreational games before we start. The finalists have the option to participate in games or to sit out, some might want to conserve their stamina. Alright I'll start with the first place team-"

"Um, excuse me. Sorry, but I'm withdrawing." I spot Ojiro raising his hand. Oh well, easier for me.

"It just wouldn't be right. I barely remember anything from the calvary battle until the end of it."

I glance at his team members one especially, purple hair.....

"I know this is a great opportunity. I wish I could take advantage of it, but my conscience won't let me."

"Are you sure?" He nods. This class cares too much if I'm truly being honest. 

My classmates try to get him to rethink his decision only for it to fail.

"Also.... why are the girls in cheerleading outfits?" Pervy ass people.

"ACK!"

We all turn back to Midnight to see her final verdict,

"That's very naive my boy. That turns me on, Ojiro! You're withdrawn!"

"Wait.... did she say turn on?" Are we just going to ignore that or....

More people end up withdrawing, others move up, all in all.... I zone out once again. We get shown who we're going against in battle. I look for my name, and then Midnight speaks once again.

"Due to a special request and more evaluation Katsuki Bakugo will be automatically moving onto the second round of the fights. The new fighter will be Y/n L/n versus Ochako Uraraka." My eyes widen slightly and I look over at the bitch herself smiling wickedly.

The crowd looks confused as well, hell everyone is confused even Bakugo himself.

"Is this alright with L/n?" I look back at Midnight, "Yes ma'am." She smiles, I look at Izuku who seems to be holding back a smile.

He leans over to me, "Go easy, we don't want any deaths." I grumble, "You make me seem like I don't have any control."

"Do you," he whispers, "do you really doll?" I cover my face.

"Flustered that easily?" "Leave me alone... Deku." I see his face turn red and I smile in satisfaction.

Author J Out