Sports Festival P8

"TIME FOR THE ROUND OF THE CENTURY! THE CUNNING Y/N L/N VERSUS HER OWN EXPLOSIVE CLASSMATE KATSUKI BAKUGO!"

After the disastrous warfare on my eardrums, I walk out into the fighting grounds with a grin, "Lets give them a show, Ba-ku-go!"

He adorns a small blush, "STOP SAYING SHIT LIKE THAT!"

I stifle a laugh, "Sorry, but you're so wonderful when you're flustered."

And with those words, he fires off multiple explosions at me. I laugh them off and dodge them all, resting my hands behind my back.

He charges at me, using his explosions to propel him. I give a small laugh and continue my advance forward.

"DAMN DUMBA-"

Almost in slow motion, I open my eyes and stare him in his. My smile drops, only for a second, and the next words that come out of my mouth are some that surprised even me,

"You're too kind."

As quick as it started, it finished. I snapped out of my daze and pushed his hand towards the floor causing him to slide on the ground to a step
right before the end. The hell was that about? Deja vu is such a pain in the ass...

And then he caught me off guard. He fires an explosions using his free hand, it hits right the the center of my face. Before it could leave serious damage I block it with my arms forming a 'X' and slide back to a stop.

"Ouch," I spit out some blood, "that's not very gentleman-like."

"SHUT UP DUMBASS!" My gaze shifts behind me. Stop announcing your locations, it's getting on my
nerves.

I move to the side and grab the arm aimed at my head. My eyes open a bit wider from their half closed state, "Oh."

Just as before, he fires an explosion in my face. The only difference, he sweeps under my leg and I fall to the floor. Such a pain in the ass.

I try to wriggle free, "This is a comprising position is it not?"

"SHUT UP! STOP DOWNPLAYING ME LIKE IM SOME DAMN WEAKLING IDIOT!"

"Okay."

I break free from his grasp and turn around, "Your choice." I kick him off me. His hands dig into the floor and I brush myself off.

A murderous grin forming on his face. Kinda hot... anyways. Do I want to win? Do I lose? So many decisions, such little time. Whatever.

I stand up, matching his own grin. You're too kind..

"Y/n!" The voice comes in muffled.

"Y/n?! I think she's dead!"

"NOOO! HER CURVY BODY! WASTED!!!"

I feel a hand on my ass.

"ILL STILL CHERISH HER!"

I groan and open my eyes, turning around to face the purple perv in front of me, "If I wasn't so tired... I'd rip out your balls.... and not just the ones on your head." He shrieks and jumps onto Denki.

To which Pikachu shakes him off. I yawn and sit up, "The hell happened?"

The door swings open. Yaoyorozu and Uraraka walk in with their heads down,

"Sorry we're late." You don't sound very sorry... oh well.

I stand up, an ice pack falls to my feet, "Hm?"

"You injured your head, so recovery girl put ice on it," Kirishima pumps his fists into the air, "your quick recovery is so manly!"

My expression goes blank as I pick it up and look back at him, "Thanks sunshine. Now, what about the sports festival?"

"Oh uh... here," Denki heads over a medal, "All Might said to give this to you. The award ceremony ended about an hour ago."

I nod, "I guess we all go back to class then." My classmates give a firm nod and collect their things. I pick up my clothes and look in the mirror at my body. Well this isn't ideal.

My gaze drifts down my bruised body. Bandages wrapped all over the place and abrasions on my arms. How did this happen?

"Izuku can you-"

I cut myself off while looking around the hospital room, "Where's..."

"He could not make it due to his injuries," Iida says.

I nod, "I'll be going now." I walk out the door. I shouldn't be this injured from a fight with that man baby. So what the fuck?

I put on the school jacket and wrap it around my body. Damn couldnt that old lady fix me up better than this!?

I lean into a wall and scoff, "What a pain in the as-"

"Y/n?"

"Assets! What a pain in the assets am I right?" I turn around to meet my lovely homeroom teacher, "Dont scold the injured! My head already hurts."

"Get to class. The rest of your classmates are worried," and he waddles away.

I hold back a snicker and recount the people in the hospital room. Iida, Denki, Kirishima, Jirou, Mineta, Yaoyorozu, and Uraraka. Well I can guess why Iida was there, he's he class rep. Kirishima is Kirishima. Denki probably just didn't want to go to class and Jirou followed along with. Mineta, being Mineta, was being pervy. And Yaoyorozu and Uraraka probably just wanted to see my condition and gossip.

I continue walk to class 1-A... well until I notice something off. I stop in my tracks and pull the jacket tighter. WHOS JACKET IS THIS?!?

I look at the size and pull it open and close. WHAAA?!

I continue walking to class with my oversized blazer. I make it to the giant door and slide it open,

"Sup losers."

"YOU!!" My hazy gaze gets snapped towards the one and only, I let out a small sigh.

"YOU MESSED EVERYTHING UP!" Oh how that makes me remember things.

I walk towards Bakugo, slamming my hand on his desk and catching everyone's attention.

I yawn and throw my hands up with a stretch, "I'm kinda tired Mr. Explosive, if you would like to blow me up please set a time and a date at least a week from now..."

"STOP BEING SO FUCKING SARCASTIC AND NONCHALANT YOU FUCKWIPE," he grabs me by my jacket.

I look back at him, "Me?? Sarcastic???? Couldn't be, you got the wrong person definitely."

"Bakugo stop threatening your classmate. L/n stop inciting this behavior."

I throw my head back to see an upside down Aizawa. I laugh and remove Bakugo's hand, taking my seat. So kind...

I'm late with the update i know i know
Author J out