When life gives you lemons I guess

Aizawa walks in, except this time he's not a mummy... just a sleep deprived man like usual. Tsu comments on his missing bandages and class goes on.

"Today we have a big class on hero informatics, you need codenames," Aizawa begins, "time to create your hero identities." A hero name? How stupid is that.... Should I make one? I mean to blend in and all that, how do you even come up with one? To be fair, the teacher is named after a school appliance and another hero is just a bird but plural... guess it can't be that difficult.

I zone back in to hear Aizawa continuing his explanation on drafts, "-offers can be taken away if any agency loses interest. Now here are the total offers." I lean back in my seat and close my eyes. I shouldn't have gotten that many, the only thing that should have stood out was me being scary. And if anything that should lower my offe-

"WOAH! Y/n got the most! She's so far ahead!" I grind my teeth together, I'm going to kill those bastards.

I look at the board and they were in fact right. I was way too far ahead.

Y/n L/n- 9,987

Shouto Todoroki- 4,123

Katsuki Bakugo- 3,556

And so on.

"In the past years it's been more spread out, but this time there's a pretty big gap." YOU THINK?!?!?

"That's no fair."

"It's a total switch from how they placed at the festival." Now that I remember... what did I place as?

"Yeah, Todoroki and Y/n got more than Bakugo."

"They probably weren't that excited about working with a guy who had to be chained up at the end." Well that's not very hero-like.

"IF I SCARED A PRO THEY'RE JUST WEAK!" Well he's not wrong.

My classmates give their opinions on the matter while I happen to write myself a small note. I should look into that. I'll tell Izuku later.

"-or you'll have hell to pay later!"

And cue the boys all drooling over Midnight once more. I mean I get it, but they're behaving like animals. Not an ounce of self control.

"What you pick today may haunt you for the rest of your life-"

I can guarantee it won't.

"-So you better be careful or you'll be stuck with something utterly indecent." I'm at least 99.78% sure I won't be.

We are all handed boards and markers. Others begin to write and I notice Izuku grinning to himself. I get a peak at his boards and hold back laughter. That petty motherfucker.

I look at my blank board and sigh. For the first time my mind is blank- Well.... second time but that's not what I should think of right now. I have an idea.

Aoyama ends up volunteering to go first and walks up with pride oozing out of him. He holds up his board with way too much confidence, "Hold your breath.... The shining hero: I cannot stop sparkling! Mon amis you cant deny my sparkle."

I fight the urge to either fall to the floor laughing or throw a brick at him for something so stupid. Why is the name so long. 'Help! Hero I'm in danger! I cannot stop sparkling... SAVE ME!!' My own thoughts betrayed me because at that moment I ended up bursting out in laughter.

The class all looks at me and I wipe away a tear, "Sorry... I just-" I calm myself down and put on my best acting, "the name is too perfect!"

"I'm glad you like it mademoiselle," Aoyama exclaims. I get back in my seat and put my head down to stop anymore laughter from escaping. Mina ends up going next, the reaction her name got was almost beautiful. It's not that I enjoyed seeing Midnight terrified, it was just a bit funny.