Intel

(time skip y/n pov)

   I woke up in the lunch room, laying on someone. "Oh, hey Izuku," I said to the green haired boy. He smiled and then frantically blushed. I got up and look at the rest of my classmates, specifically Ura- what the hell was her name? Uraraka I think yeah, the bitch herself...and not in a good way. "I'm Tenya Iida," a blue haired boy said. I smiled, "Y/n." We ate and Izuku handed me a plate with food. "So," Uraraka began, "how long have you two known each other?" She motioned towards Izuku and I. I shrugged, "Couple of months," I lied. He nodded and the girl looked away defeated. I continued to eat and look at the time. 3, 2,1. The alarm goes off and I smile. 

   Everyone gets up causing a swarm of students to form outside the doors. As the students focus on the alarm Izuku and I run off. We go behind a wall and I sit down. "Roll it," Izuku whispers. I nod, "Roll." My dice move and I look at them, 11/12. "Number?" I look at my partner, "They're good." He nods and I look at the time again. We get up and run back with our class. "Y/n where were you?" I look at Jirou and put back on my act, "I-I got stuck in the crowd." I see Uraraka stare at me and I look down. Jirou and I walk off and the school day comes to an end. 

  Izuku and I leave to walk home. "Hey, wait up!" I look back to see the girl and the blueberry. Oh, here we go. They walk home with us as Uraraka inches closer to Izuku. I roll my eyes as we walk up to the house. "Oh, this is me," I say. I walk in the house as I wait for Izuku to come back. Turns out two students living together is weird, so he goes to Inko's house and then comes back. 

"SHE IS SO DAMN ANNOYING!" I look at Izuku and nod, "Truly is." I start changing into my villain clothes, "So are we going in today?" He nods and I smile. Kurogiri opens a warp portal in front of us and we walk through. "Hey," I say walking in. "Look who's back," Dabi says. I nod and walk over to Shigaraki. "So, did you get it?" "Of course we got it," he says. "Yeah with my help," I mumble. I walk over to some crates and sit on them and look down, I start fidgeting with my  fingers. "What's wrong with her," I hear Dabi ask. Kurogiri speaks for me, "Bloodlust." Shigaraki looks at Izuku, "Fix her." I look up at them, "Aw, you talk about me like I'm not here." I hop of the crates my hands stop shaking as I look down, a shadow covering my face. "Where are you going," Dabi asks. "Out," I say simply. The door slams behind me. 

-Narrator pov- 

  "Stop her," Shigaraki says. Izuku shakes his head, "She'll be fine." Everyone looks at him. "You know what she can do," Twice says. "I do," says Izuku. "What's so scary about her," Dabi says unaware of y/n's past. Kurogiri looks at him, "She has bad drawbacks," he pauses and opens a portal, "if you want to see for yourself, go look." Dabi stands up and walks through it. "Ouu me too," Izuku says running over to the portal. The two boys walk through and see the bloodshed. Over 15 bodies dead, blood filling the floor. "This was y/n," Dabi asks. Izuku nods. They hide behind a tree. Y/n turns around and looks at said tree. "Come out, come out wherever you are~," she sings as blood stains her face. 

-y/n pov- 

  I hear noise coming from behind me, who?  I walk over to a tree and grin. My blood stained hands slam onto it's bark. "PEEK A BOO!" The tree goes up in blue flames. I back up and look at my counterparts, "Oh, it's you guys." Izuku smiles and walks out. "Surprise," he says. "You burned my favorite tree," I say sadly. "Oops," Dabi says apathetically. I go to a small pond and sit down to clean my hands, "So, what are you guys doing here?" Izuku laughs and runs over, "He wanted to see what you were doing~" I nod and turn to my burnt counterpart, "Are you surprised, scared, worried," I ask dramatically. He shakes his head and smiles, "Intrigued."  I hum and put on my gloves. "Well now that you saw, what about it?" He laughs, "Wouldn't want to get in your way." I grin, "No you would not." 

"Y/n! Over here." I walk over to Shigaraki. "Numbers." "nUmBeRs," I say mimicking him and taking the paper. I take out my dice and place them on the bar. "Roll." I look at them, "9/12 if you do exactly what I say." "Go on," he says. I explain to them the circumstances. "And most importantly no students can die." "Aw, you're no fun!" I look at Izuku, "It's not my fault, you have to follow the circumstances." "Can't you just switch it up no matter what?" I look at Dabi, "No you idiot, drawbacks," I say plainly. I sigh, "I'd rather not kill everyone, you know doesn't really suit me right now," I pause, "I do the best I can with what I have either you accept it or you don't." 

"Well, it seems as though we cannot kill them, doesn't say anything about injure," Kurogiri says. I nod and walk over to the couch. "I'm staying here tonight, I need to calm down," I say covering my eyes with my arm. "Aw you're going to leave me doll?~" I shake my head, "Never." "Then I guess we're both staying here~" Twice nods and we lay on the couch.  "Why did something happen?" I remove my arm and look at Kurogiri. "No, I'm bored and if I go out again someone's going to die and I don't need anymore heat than I've gotten before," I say. 

"What?" I look at Dabi, "Are you always this confused? No mind," I pause and sit up, "one can't really murder their parents without someone finding out. So, when they died I ran." He looks surprised as he connect the dots. "Wait your parents are them?" I laugh, "Yep turns out the past number 2 and 3 heroes weren't as great as everyone thought they were." "No one could ever figure out what their quirks were how did you-" I grin, "Surprise! The woman, the myth, the legend, the girl behind all their saves, all their heroics." I can see the pieces come together in his head. "No wonder they climbed ranks so fast," he pauses, "we're they quirkless?" I nod, "Quirkless, useless, worthless, whatever you want to call it...they're dead now! So what does it matter!" I walk to my shared room and look at my mirror, broken. My cracked reflection stares back at me as I take off my gloves and place them down. Can't wait to see you beg!

Author J out