USJ

I woke up and got ready. Why the fuck am I wearing a tie? Take this shit off. I threw it on the floor and walked out the room to find everyone staring at me. "What?" They all look away. Weird asses. "Nothing, hurry up and get out," Shigaraki says. "Rude," I mumble. "Anyways, Kurogiri if you please." He opens a warp portal and I walk through. "HURRY UP!" Izuku runs out, "I'm here." We walk through and come out in a alley way by UA. We fix everything up and walk into the school.

We take our seats and I get comfortable.

-Uraraka Pov-
I walk in the classroom with my normal cheery attitude. It changes when I see this girl. Damn for one day can she just not be so annoying. Like what does she want with him? L/n was currently rested with her head on Midoriya's desk. This bitch. I walked to his seat. "H-hi," I say and mentally curse at myself for stuttering. "Hi," he says back. L/n looks up at me and I glare at her. She does the same and I can't help but look away, she's scary. I hear her laugh a little and she turns her head. "U-uh do you want to hang out sometime?" He looks shocked at the question and answers, "M-maybe another time." "I- okay well maybe tomorrow!" He smiles, "Sure." I smile back and walk to my seat.

-Y/n pov-
I turn my head back to face Izuku, "Have fun or whatever." "I don't want to go," he says. I hum, "Then why'd you say yes?" "I don't know," he responds. "I'll do whatever I can," I say and sit back in my chair.

Today is the day, apparently I have no role to play in the event but it's whatever. Aizawa explains that we are going to USJ and tell us to meet him outside. We change into our hero costumes, well everyone except for Izuku and we go on the bus. I sit next to Izuku.

I spend most of time in my own world until I hear something that catches my focus. "If we're talking about flashy and strong quirks then it would have to be Todoroki and Bakugo." Then kermit chimes in, "Did you see l/n at the entrance exam though, she barely lifted a finger." They all agree and she continues, "But Bakugo's also so explosive he won't get very far." Bakugo began to argue and start and argument. I zone out and begin to think about what's going to happen. These idiots better pull through. The outcome is already low and I had to change it... good thing that didn't cause a big drawback.

As Aizawa announces our arrival I sigh as we walk out. Izuku freaks out over seeing Thirteen and I tell him to chill with the act. He nods and Thirteen introduces us to the USJ....like I didn't already know that.

Thirteen goes on a rant about quirks being used for good or evil and I hold back a smile. If they only knew. I lean over to Izuku, "Is it time yet?" He shrugs and I pout. Hurry uppppp.

A purple portal forms near a fountain. Finally. "Woah!" Everyone stares in awe.

"Is this apart of the training?"

Idiots.

"NO THOSE ARE REAL VILLAINS! THIRTEEN PROTECT THE STUDENTS," my lovely teacher yells. I laugh as Izuku and I look at each other. The class gets separated and a portal opens behind us. Someone grabs us and yanks us through.

"Dabi?" "The one and only," he says. "Crusty lips told me to get you guys." We nod and I sit on the couch. "So, you wanna watch?" They turn to me and look confused. "Guys, I can basically control reality come on now." They smile and I use my quirk.

A new TV appears and I hold the remote. "What's the chance the attack would appear?" I smile as I press a button on the remote, "Certain."

The tv turns on and I see the League introducing themselves. "I'll get the popcorn," Izuku says. "Butter and salt!" "Gotcha." He runs off, Dabi and I continue to watch the fight.

Bakugo and Kirishima charge at Kurogiri and he comes back as we watch the students get separated.

Aizawa fights some of the minor villains and I roll my eyes, "Idiots."

-Timeskip-
"Hey is the outcome still the same?" I turn to my scarred counterpart and roll my dice. I look at them and I freeze. That- that can't be! "What happened?" I show both of them the dice and Izuku slams his hand down, "DAMNIT!" "It- it should have went fine unless, shit." I look at the Tv to fine Shigaraki threaten the frog girl's life. "NO YOU IDIOT!" Aizawa stops Shigaraki from killing the girl and I sigh. "Wait he stopped him so doesn't that mean-," I cut him off, "Don't say it. Just don't."

I watch as All Might defeats our nomu. Shit shit shit! Shigaraki complains about All Might cheating and I watch him bleed. I rub my temples as Izuku seems just as pissed as I am. Dabi doesn't speak another word as they walk in.

"YOU SAID WE WOULD SUCCEED!" I look at Shigaraki my expression dark.

-Shigaraki's pov-
I fucked up! I fucked up! I. FUCKED. UP. Y/n stands up and walks towards me. "I said if you followed the rules. Guess who didn't follow shit...... your crusty ass," she pauses as I look down, "next time I give rules. You follow them, exactly as I say. Got it?" I nod. "Good."

She sits down and Toga speaks, "But no one died?" Y/n slams her drink on the table causing everyone to flinch. "No one died? NO ONE DIED! That doesn't fucking matter. Fate can tell! And ask our dumbass of a leader, he intended to kill that girl. And if Aizawa hadn't stopped him she would be dead." We all look at each other and she explains, "Technicalities idiots. I said no one must die, no intent to kill any students." The girl stands up and walks over to Midoriya. I watch as she whispers something and they walk over to Kurogiri. He opens a breach and they leave.

"Wow crusty man is scared of a little girl." "N-no why would you think that?"

-Y/n pov-
We appear out of sight of our classmates. I use my quirk to make some injuries be seen and we stumble out.

"WE WERE SO WORRIED WHAT HAPPENED!?" I look at the pink girl and form a weak smile. For added affect I cough and speak, "We got separated...turns out deep water isn't our strong suits," I laugh weakly and Izuku plays along.

UA gives us days off and I get rid of the injuries and we walk home. I go to sleep and watch Izuku does what he does best....be an idiot.

-Dream time-

It was dark. I stood behind my parents, just like I did when I killed them. Although this time I couldn't see their faces. They were covered with bags and I held a knife to there throats. I couldn't speak. It was as though my mouth was stitched together. "Ah my little y/n." I looked up to see a familiar face. Everything went dark and I felt like I was drowning. I was drowning. I tried to swim up but I kept falling towards the bottom. A weight attached around my ankle. I tried to swim...I did. I felt the water corrupt my lungs as my vision became blurry. The weight of the water was crushing my skull. I wanted it to be over. I wanted to be dead.

It never came. All that I felt was agonizing pain. Everything hurt. My lungs were filled as I gasp for air. Anything. I received nothing. Then a light.

I laid in warm grass. The sun hitting my face. It burned. It was terrible. What most would see as a beautiful spring, I was getting burned. I ran. I ran towards anything that could stop the burning on my skin. I found a pond. I looked at it and a unknown face stares back. I tried to touch the water but I couldn't. Every time I touched it the drowning would come back. When I didn't touch it my skin would burn. I stared at the reflection, I stared at my failure.

I woke up in cold sweat. Who am I?

Author J out (told yall I would get a chapter out)