UA...why not?

I woke up to a knife being thrown at my head, well damn. "Calm down I'm up," I say tossing the knife back at Izuku who was standing in my doorframe. "Took you long enough," he rolls his eyes and hands me a uniform. "Hurry up, class starts in about 30 minutes." I nod and begin to get dressed as he walks out. I fix my hair into two puffs and get some gel to do my edges. "Swoop, and swoop." I take of the tie around my neck because its uncomfortable and I put on some lip gloss.

  "HURRY UP!" "OKAY DAMN!" I walk out my room, "You like?" Izuku turns to me and smiles, "You always look good but damn!" I smile and we walk to UA. The amount of heroes we see on the way there disgusts me. "Heroes," Izuku says with pure disgust. I nod. While walking on campus I trip Izuku and laugh a little, well before some brat saves him. "Oh, I used my quirk on you. I'm sorry for not asking but I didn't think you mind," she says. He hair is a brown bob and she has pink cheeks. He switches to innocent Deku and responds......well I respond for him. "Oh ignore him," I say and we walk away. "Mean." "Idiot."

   As we walk in we see two boys from the exams arguing. I tune them out and rest my feet on the desk and my head on the chair. (you replace Sero's seat next to Izuku...just add a seat in the middle of them) "AND YOU! YOU ARE DISRESPECTING THE YOUR FORMER CLASSMATES!" I open my eyes to find him yelling at me. I hear Izuku snicker and I hold back a laugh. I stand up and look him in his eyes. "Sit." "Pardon," he says. "Sit. Now." He goes to his seat and I sit down back in mine, still resting my feet on the desk. I catch a few stares.

  "It took you 8 seconds to quiet down, time is of the essence." I look forward to see  someone in a yellow sleeping bag. "I am your homeroom teacher Shouta Aizawa. Put these on," he pulls out uniforms from the sleeping bag. Where did he get those from? I grab a uniform and head to go change.

  I walk up to a girl with headphone jacks hanging from ears. "Hi I'm y/n l/n," I say with a smile. "I'm Kyoka Jirou." I point to her ears, "Cool! Does your quirk have to do with music?" Her face softens a little. She begins to explain her quirk as I smile and keep up this act. We walk out and I go stand next to Izuku. Our teacher begins to speak.

  "A QUIRK ASSESSMENT!" I look at my screaming classmates and resist the urge to rip out their jugular. Izuku presses his arm on mine, "Calm down okay?" I nod and pay attention to the rest of the class. The brown haired girl from before looks scared and speaks, "What happened to orientation and the entrance and ceremony?!" I clench my fist, they are all so stupid.  "If you are going to be a hero you don't have time for leisurely events. UA is unrestricted with their events. Teachers get to choose how to run their classes." Aizawa stated and began again, "Since Junior High you guys have been doing this right?" Our classmates nod and I follow their lead and nod. "Well the country has restricted the use of quirks to try and keep us all equal. They take the averages without the use of your quirks." I smile, ain't that the truth. He turns to bakugo and speaks, "Bakugo you finished first at the practical exam right?" He nods. First my ass, he's only first because I couldn't use my full power. I grumble and he walks up. Aizawa hand shim a ball. "In junior high what was the farthest you could throw?" Everyone turned to the boy, "67 meter I think." 67? Weak. "Try using your quirk," Aizawa said.

  "DIEEE!" Damn, he acts more like a villain. I look at Izuku and he rolls his eyes. The scanner reads 705.2 meters. The class begins to talk about how fun it is to be able to use your quirks and I notice a weird tension in the air. "Fun? You're going to be here for 3 years and the most you can think of is fun? New rule, whoever comes in last will be judges as having no potential and will be expelled. Welcome to UA, this is," he pauses, "plus ultra." The class gulps and I make eye contact with Izuku. He shakes his head and I sigh, bitch is going to break himself.

  As the class goes, I stand by myself. I begin to play with my pocket. "L/n." I guess it's time.