Sports Festival P5

I'm sitting down in a waiting room, well waiting. It's time for brown bob bitch, I've gotta find a way to shorten that, vs. me. I have a plan, and it involves me barely using my quirk. I'll only call this a win if I don't use my quirk that much.

Blinding everyone, not that's too absurd. Turning off the cameras, nah they'll probably just stop the fight. Oh I got it. Now for that annoying little quirk of hers.

I stand at my waiting point, this girl is really starting to make my blood boil. I hold my wrist stoping it my hand from slamming into the nearby wall. My nails pierce my skin and I look down hoping no cameras are catching what's happening right now.

"Time for the last battle of the first round! We have Y/n L/n, our lucky hero, versus Ochako Uraraka!" I walk out hearing Present Mic's introduction. I let my arms swing at the side and stare down my opponent. And so it begins....

-3rd Pov-
It starts with y/n staring at Uraraka. "You know, I wasn't really thinking anything of it."

"W-What?"

"You, that is. To be honest, I just found you annoying truly. But annoying doesn't get me this mad, annoying doesn't get him this mad. And annoying doesn't get you the pain that's coming to you."

"A dust cloud?! Where did this come from it's blocking our view," Present Mic exclaims as dirt fills the area. Y/n smiles as she steps back into the dirt cloud, Uraraka loses sight of her.

And then multiple impacts hit her body. Y/n kicks the girl and then disappears before Uraraka is able to find her.

"You know," a kick, "I really don't know why," another, "you feel the need to try and prove," kick, "that Deku likes you."

Uraraka then catches her leg, using her quirk y/n floats in the air. A small laugh is heard.

The brown haired girl goes wide eyed, "How- How are you doing that?" Y/n steps down from the air as Uraraka's quirk had now effect.

"Good luck," she smiles and runs at the girl. Both her arms extend d behind her she jumps up and bring her foot down kicking Uraraka's back.

"As said before, the pain is really up to you."

"What's happening?!"

"We can't see anything!"

The crowd was being very, loud, on what they cant see. Present Mic's voice rings out expressing his concern as well.

Y/n looks around, one thought in her head. Where is all the rubble?

"Thank you y/n."

She looks back at Uraraka, "Pardon?"

"Thank you, for not letting your guard down."

Uraraka places her hands together and the floati rubble falls. Y/n looks up as pieces are headed for her.

"Fuck."

Without having time to think she places her above her head and the rocks don't hit her.

Instead, they bounce off an invisible surface. She glances at Midoriya to see him smiling. And so the fight is not over.

The dust clears, only for a moment. What the crowd sees is Y/n lying on her back with Uraraka pinning her down.

-Y/n Pov-
I look up at the girl, "What a predicament."

"Just get out! I'll beat you and you'll have to leave him alone." I kick her off me.

"Beat me?"

I kick her in the stomach causing her to fall, "Sweetheart you aren't even at my level. Sorry darling but you'll need a lot more work before you're able to get anywhere near me. I mean come on, all this fighting and all I've been using is my legs. I haven't even had to punch you."

Her eyes twitch as she shoots up rushing towards me. I smile, bye bye.

And just as the fight started, it was over. The dust clears. I walk over, a grin worn on my face,

"Jealousy, it clouds the mind. Kind of like the dust that clouded the field. That jealousy led to your down fall, and by down fall I mean the very fact you were so pissed at me you complete forgot about the true way to win," I look down at her foot resting over the line, "all I had to do was move you. But you fell right into it, what a shame."

"WELL FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE THAT WAS A PRETTY FANTASTIC FIGHT! THE WINNER IS Y/N L/N!" Present Mic announces my win and I walk off with my hands rested behind my back.

I make my way to the corridor and see Izuku waiting there.

"Did I do-"

I get cut off by my back hitting the wall and his lips being placed onto mine. From the sheer shock of it I let out a small whimper.

He pulls back and smirk, "Yes you did good~"

"Stop saying it like that," I cover my face, "I hate you."

"You couldn't hate me if you tried," he pulls down my hands, "and you definitely wouldn't try."

"I wouldn't," I smile, "you're a good kisser."

"You would know best."

-Timeskip-
I make my way back to my seat, Sero being the first to say something.

"Was the dust why Uraraka came out damaged like that?"

"Yeah she's was way past her limit," Denki shines in.

"Hey y/n!"

"Hm," I turn to Denki, "what did you want?"

"What happen in there, you're barely scratched up and look at Uraraka seems pretty one sided."

"I hope she is well," and that was all I said. I give a glance at Yaoyorozu and she glares at me. I guess this is only the start.

Author J Out