Christmas Special

(This has nothing to do with the story it's just a little special, enjoy!)

I woke up and yawned. I walk downstairs to find all the league sitting around my house, "Awe, you guys decorated!" They nodded and twice handed me a Santa hat. I smiled and put it on.

"Go wake him up, you know what day it is."

I nodded and skipped back upstairs. "Hey! Sleepy bitch wake upppp!" Izuku stayed sleeping and I pouted.

"Good morning doll." I smile and pull him, "Come
on! I have gifts!"

"Okay, let me get dressed first." I snickered and threw him a shirt. He sighed, "I can't just walk out in a t shirt and boxers." I shrugged, "You could...you're just a pussy."

I ran back down and sat on the countertop, "He should be down in a few."

"A few what? Hours? Seconds? Years?! You can never tell with him," Shigaraki says.

I point towards the staircase, "Apparently seconds." He yawns and walks down.

I hop off and run over to the christmas tree with Toga, we bump into each other and laugh. "Here, yours first!" She nods and takes my present while handing me mine.

"AWE Y/N I LOVE IT!" She hugs the knives and I smile, "I knew you would." I open mine to find a matching set of knives, we both laugh and I place them on the counter.

I skip over to Twice and hand him his.

He opens it and smiles. I give him a hug. "Thanks." "You're welcome." I got him a new mask and other things.

I hand everyone there things. Dabi ends up burning the wrapping and Shigaraki has Kurogiri open his. I ended up getting the crusty bitch some gloves and chapstick. Almost got disintegrated....anyways.

We all laugh as I make breakfast. "I have a question."

"Shoot," Dabi says.

"Can you light the stove?" He sighs and walks over. I smile, "Thanks."

I make breakfast and we all eat. I go change into a white tshirt with a santa themed pants/skirt. I place on my hat. I run back downstairs and pick up Izuku's present.

I laugh and hand Izuku his.

He hands me mine and we both open it.

"Aw, I love it!" He smiles and puts the necklace around my neck.

He opens his and smiles, I got him an All Might plushie with some knives....connect the dots.

Shigaraki walks over and hands us both present. We open them. We look at each other and grin.

"Well, you know what to do," Shigaraki says. We both nod and run off.

"DABI COME ON!"

"Okay okay."

-3rd pov (time: 9:00pm)
The three walk to UA. The night being their cover.

They arrive to find the students exchanging presents and laughing. "Go around the back," the h/c haired girl says. Midoriya nods and walk around.

"Let's go," Dabi says. She nods and they pull out Shigaraki's present.

The sound of singing filled the classroom. The words couldn't be made out.....a pity.

Mina suggested to go look and see and most of the class followed. The sound of christmas excited everyone, if only it was that simple.....

"~Deck the halls with gasoline~" Y/n begins to pour the flammable liquid on the floor outside the school. She skips all the way while laughing. She grins, "~Fa la la la la la la~"

"~Light a match and watch it gleam~" Dabi handles this one. Blue flames begin to cover the area. Y/n and Izuku laugh. "~Fa la la la la la la~"

"~Now the school is burned to ashes~" The sound of coughing fills the area as the three stand in front. Dabi has his arms draped over both their shoulders as they sing. "Fa la la la la la la~"

"~Aren't you glad you played with matches~" The sound of students and teachers alike is all that could be heard inside UA. Their screams bought a smile to each one of our culprits faces. Smoke covered the area and the group laughed and laughed. "~Fa la la la la la la~"

Using Izuku's multiple stolen quirks, they jumped up to the flaming roof and danced. They sing as the school burned. The blue flames illuminating the dark night. They all laughed as the flames move around them.

The students inside begged for a way out, they needed to find one. And then...they did. They run out to find the three dancing in the roof.

Y/n beams and looks down at them. "MERRY CHRISTMAS UA! I HOPE IT WASNT TOO HOT FOR YOU!"

No one could believe that y/n along with Izuku had done this. They stared and in the blink of an eye they were gone. "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A FLAMING NIGHT!" Their laughter could be heard but no one knew where they were coming from.

A slice. I clean cut and everyone was now dead. Our little y/n decided to give herself one last christmas present. Class A's blood, filling the streets.

"Merry Christmas reader, you'll be next... ha.... ha... HAHA!"

MERRY CHRYSLER READERS!

Even if you don't celebrate christmas let today be a good day. Have fun and if anybody tries to stop you CURB STOP THEM HOES! Anyways byeeee