Chapter 1: In a Relationship

Read The German Shepherd and The Husky first. This is the sequel.

-------------------

Chase POV
I and Everest have been in a relationship for 2 days. But it's also been 2 days since I saw Everest. With the missions, the tasks that Ryder gives us, I never have time to go to see Everest. And Everest doesn't have time to come to see me too.
Since I confessed to Everest, my first crush, Skye, is shipping us with names like Cheverest or Everase.
Marshall doesn't talk to me anymore .
While I look at a photo of Everest in my puphouse, there is a knock on my door. I open the door and see my friend the Dalmatian.

Marshall: I forgive you. I was a little harsh with you. I must not come between you and Everest. So, congratulations to both of you!

I don't believe my eyes. He finally forgives me. He walks up to me and gives me a best friend hug.
He takes something and gives it to me.

Marshall: These are pictures of Everest. I guess I don't need it anymore.

He told me while smiling.
He's the best friend, the best friend that I can have.

Marshall: Good luck with her

Me: What about you and Skye?

Marshall: Skye? She doesn't like me. She wants to stay single.

Me: I'm sorry Marshall ...

Marshall: It's ok. Be happy with Everest.

Our owner sees us and comes towards us.

Ryder: I invited Everest to the Lookout.

Me: Ryder? Can I go get her?

Ryder: But ... Chase...Everest has a vehicle .... Okay. If you want.

I get out of my puphouse, and I ruff so that it becomes a police vehicle. I sit in it, and drive to Jake Mountain.
I am still very shy with Everest. I know we kissed and said I love you, but it's recent.
I see her getting ready to leave.

Everest: Chase? What brings you here?

Me: I came to get you.

Everest: Awww Thanks!

Everest sits behind me.
During the way, we don't speak to each other. Maybe Everest isn't ready to be in a relationship with me.
I then decide to break the silence.

Me: Everest? Why do I have the impression that nothing happened 2 days ago?

Everest: I don't know. It may be too new for both of us.

She's right. We're just pups, it's weird to be in a relationship.

Everest: Can I ... do something?

Me: You don't have to ask me for doing something.

I wonder what she wants to do. I feel someone pulling me back, taking my head and kissing me hard on the lips and passionately.
I lose control of my vehicle, and my vehicle rolls over Mayor Goodway's flowers, then bumps into Mr. Porter's stand, and all the fruit falls.
Everest steps back.

Everest: Sorry ... I didn't control myself. I love you.

Me: I love you too.

After 10 minutes, Everest and I arrive at the Lookout. The pups say hi to Everest. Some sing while shipping us, including Skye.
Our puptags are ringing.

Ryder: Paw Patrol! To the Lookout!

We all run to the elevator. But Marshall is not there.

Me: Marshall !! Be careful!

Marshall: Ahhhh !!!

Marshall bumps a toy and he is coming towards us.

Marshall: And 7 pups on the floor!

Everyone: Hahahaha !!

The elevator goes up, and we stand in front of Ryder.

Me: Paw Patrol! Ready for action, Ryder Sir!

Ryder: Alright. 2 missions! Mayor Goodway's flowers have been crushed. And Mr. Porter's fruits fell on the road. I will need....

I look at Everest and she smiles at me.