Chapter 11: The Box

Don't watch this video. Read the chapter instead :)

------------

As James runs through the snowy forest carrying Everest, Chase's girlfriend bites James' back who screams in pain.
"You are so dead!" James says trying to catch Everest again.

"But kill me already! Why didn't you kill me yet!?" says Everest.

James: I need your voice to have something!

"Huh?" says Everest, who gets caught by James right after.

James: We're almost where I want to be. Once I get what I want, I...

Everest: Will you kill me?

James: Kill you? Nahh, better than that. I will give you to the hungry wolves.

They then walk for some time and arrive at a kind of cave. Inside this cave, James ties up Everest with ropes and brings a box.
"What's this?" Everest asks

James: A treasure your parents left for you. It contains jewels, gold, and a lot of wealth.

Everest: I don't understand...

James: Your parents were very respected by all huskies, and they had a lot of rich things. All my life I've been trying to steal that box containing their wealth. And one day I stole it. They followed me. I killed your parents and your sister.

Everest: Why my little sister!?

James: She attacked me!

"After killing them..."

Everest: Where is my real brother!?

James: Probably where your parents are!

"I realized that the box was made with recent technology and only your family could open it. You were the only one alive, and I want you to open this box now!"

Everest: Never!

James was going to threaten Everest, but out of fear, Everest decides to accept.
"Say any word. It should work." says James.
"Um...Never gonna give you up?" says Everest, and the box opens revealing magnificent treasures.
"Finally! After all these years..." James says, contemplating each item in the box.

James: Goodbye Everest. After running away because of the death of your parents, you will join your parents...in the stars. Your fake brother adores you.

James scatters pieces of meat with animal blood on the floor, and he leaves the cave leaving Everest tied up with the ropes.

Everest: Oh please no...

Moments later, wolves enter the cave sniffing the ground, then eat the pieces of meat. They then see Everest.

Everest: Heyyy Nice big big doggies. Did you know that huskies and wolves are like cousins?...Soo we're like the same. Except that y'all don't talk.

The wolves growl and approach Everest who tries to get away from the ropes but the ropes are very thick.
"I never thought my life would end like this..."

"And I never thought I would fight wolves....for you."

Everest's eyes widen, and she has no words to admire the situation.