Chapter 12: The End

"Chase!" exclaims Everest, joyfully.
"Everest! Don't panic, I'll get you out of here!" says Chase.

Everest: But you can't! There are a lot of them...and...and where is the PAW Patrol!?

Chase: Ruff! Tank missiles!

"Tank missiles?" wonders Everest. Small projectiles fly out of Chase's puppack into the wolves' bodies, who subsequently passes out.

Everest: You...you killed them!?

"Don't worry. They're not dead, just asleep." Chase says hugging Everest.
The rest of the PAW Patrol then enter the cave, and all of them are reassured that Everest is fine.

Rocky: The tank missiles worked? I made them in just 20 minutes.

Everest: You could have given another name. Tank missiles is like....well, I thought Chase was going to blast the wolves.

Skye: Everest! Are you okay?

"No. We need to catch James and take what he stole. It's some kind of box that my parents kept for me. I would need Skye to push me through the air with her supersonic speed and I'll try to get the box back." Everest says as Chase unties her from the ropes.

Zuma then whispers in Rubble's ear:
"Dude, since when is she the leadew?"
"Oh I don't know. But if she gives us more to eat than Ryder, I definitely want her as the leader." Rubble replies innocently.
"Dude what!?" Zuma exclaims, shocked.
"Zuma, calm down. Rubble didn't mean what you think." says Rocky.

"Everest, I care about you. I come with you." Chase says looking at his girlfriend in her eyes.
"I care about you too. But you have a leg injury, so you stay with Ryder." says Everest.
"Promise me that when this is all over, you..." Chase says.

Marshall: Boooring! Booooring! Romance is booooring!

Skye: Marshall! Leave them alone. They are in love.

Marshall: It's still boring. If there would be a story about it, I can't tell you how boring it would be!

Zuma: The multiverse is real.

Marshall: Who asked?

Zuma: Wait...are we talking about Spider-Man?

Ryder: Everest, we're carrying out your plan. Be careful.

"Ice or Snow, I'm ready to go!" Everest says putting on her Air Paw Patroller puppack.
"Wait...are you sure?" Chase asks, eyes full of concern.
"Ice or Snow.....I'm always here for you." Everest says before heading off into the sky with Skye.
The rest of the PAW Patrol look at them with hopeful eyes.
"Damn...they look hot together." Zuma says.
"Zuma, stop being like that!" says Rocky, annoyed.

In the air, Skye pushes Everest from behind with the cockapoo's supersonic speed.
"Here he is!" exclaims Everest.
"Ok what do I do now?" Skye asks.
"Nothing. You can leave." says Everest.
"Air or land, I'm always here for you....oh sorry. I just wanted to reuse what you said earlier. That was sweet." Skye says, embarrassed.
"Okay, you can stay but don't come any closer." Everest says leaving Skye.

Everest flies up to James where she grabs the box. She then lands in front of James.
"You idiot!"
Suddenly, the ground begins to shake strongly.
"What is that!?" asks Everest.
"We are on ice that will crack. If you want me to help you, give me the box!" says James.

Everest: Nope, because even in the air, I'm always there!

Everest uses her wings to fly again. She sees the ground breaking and James drowning in the freezing water.
Skye then approaches Everest.
"That's not what we usually do....should we save him?"
"Nah. He's a husky. He won't die like this." says Everest.

Later, the two girls join the others in the Air Patroller.

"Let's go home!" says Ryder, excited to be heading back to Adventure Bay. But, his excitement was just to see Katie.

A few hours later, the pups are at the Lookout resting together under their blankets.
"So what's in it?"
Everest opens the box and sees lots of things that are familiar to her, such as pictures of her family, notes her mother wrote, small precious objects and gold coins.
"Can I...keep it?" asks Everest.
"Everest, this is yours." says Chase.

Everest: Do you mind if I go at Jake's mountain tonight?

Chase: I'm coming with you.

Chase and Everest then leave in the direction of a place highly appreciated by the Siberian husky.

A cockapoo comes out of the lookout, to come and rest with the other pups.
"Wait where are Chase and Everest?" Skye asks.
"Haha somewhere you're not!" Zuma says hoping everyone would laugh, but only Rubble laughs.

Ryder: They're at Jake's Mountain.

"Aahhh finally! They're so cute together!" Skye says with dreamy eyes.
"Dear friends, I have a very big statement to make for my fwiend Skye." Zuma says.
"Huh?" Skye asks, surprised.
"Skye and I are like best friends. We spent a lot of time togethew." Zuma says.

Marshall whispering to Rocky: Do you think of what I think?

Rocky: Yes.

"Look at me Skye. You're perfect, gorgeous, stunning, amazing, talented. You dance pretty well. You have beautiful..."

Rocky: Not that Zuma.

"Oh well, you are better than a human being. However, you need something more to be pewfect." Zuma says.

Skye: What is it?

"Your heart needs mine. Just like my heart needs yours. If our hearts come together, you will become the most beautiful and the queen of the univewse!"

Marshall: You've gone too far, Zuma.

Skye's face remains expressionless for a few seconds, then it starts to turn red more and more.
"I WANT TO BE..." Skye shouts.
"Damn, did I do something wrong?" Zuma asks.
"SIIIIINGLE!!" Skye shouts at the top of her lungs.

At this same moment, in the Mountain Paradise, Chase and Everest are huddled on top of each other.
"I'm so glad to be back at my favorite place." says Everest.
"This whole thing...was so tiring." says Chase.
"Yeah, I don't even know if we even kissed..."
"Ah there you go!" Chase says kissing his girlfriend's cold lips.

Everest: I love you Chasey...

Chase: I love you too Eve...

"What would happen if a situation like this comes back?" Chase asks.
"Well, then Ice or Snow, I'm always here for you." Everest responds kissing Chase.

The End

Bonus:

The next day, Jake comes to see Everest to tell her something.
"Researchers went to Siberia and they found a male husky in the ice. This husky was frozen for several years and what is impressive is that after removing the ice, he is still alive! As soon as he woke up, his first word was "Everest," Jake says.

Everest: Who is he?

Jake: After investigating, researchers found the husky's name is Oliver.

Everest: My...

Jake: Yeah...your brother. Your real brother.