30.

*Daisy's POV*

That little bitch had to ruin everything. She walks into school like she runs the place, when everyone knows I do.

Within the first week she has my baby at her knees.

Once I found out that he took her on a date, I lost it.

He is mine. I will do anything to get him back.

And when I found out that he done that really romantic thing for accepting and stuff. That should have been me, not her.

She ruined it all.

I was going to marry him, have his pups, be Luna.

I was walking home from an amazing night at my friends house, when I hear screams for someone to let go.

Me being the cocky, bitch I am ,follow the sound.

'Don't do it' my wolf Rose tells me, but I ignore her.

I follow the sound and it leads to an ally-way.

It's dark and scary. I see 2 figures moving around. One looks like a female and the other looks like a male attacking.

The female is thrashing around until the man slams her on the floor and bashes her until she is knocked out.

Poor girl.

The male picks her up and the moon shines on her face and I notice it's Kat.

What the hell?

She was the woman thrashing around and trying to get out of the mans grip.

Then it clicks.

She ran in here, got taken by some guy and is now being kidnapped.

Perfect.

I can finally have Luke!

Thank you Mr. Kidnapper!

I need a plan, and it has to be perfect!

*MC's POV*

Gosh the people around here are so easy to fool.

The person that everyone sees is fake. Yes what I told Kat is true like the martial arts and whatever. But my personality is so different.

The only reason I'm here is for Mark.

You see I work for Mark. I gather information for him on people in this case Kat is my target.

I've done my homework on Kat.

I know everything about her. The things she doesn't even know, I know.

Creepy right.

Mark and I are a good team.

I know where she is, the condition she's in, who's she with. I can see every movement she does.

Mark tells me everything too.

Oh I forgot. Who's Mark? Well he's my mate and also-

"Hello MC, Mikes with her right now doing you know what." I hear his voice ring through my head.

"Oh okay so the plan worked with the drunk guys and things?" I asked.

"Well clearly it did because she's here isn't she?!" He said harshly.

"Sorry sir." I say

Gosh he pisses me off, but I also love him. And I love him a lot.

*Unknown's POV*

I'm so glad that she kicked me out now I can go out and find my own mate.

God I don't even know why I got married and had a child with that girl.

The child is a fucktard anyway.

*Luke's POV*

Something's been off ever since training has started.

My wolf has been acting really strange and I can feel something isn't right.

Training has finished and the feeling is still there.

'Luke? Luke? Luke?' I hear Eve's voice in my head.

'Eve?' I reply.

'Kat's in trouble'

'What? Are you sure?'

'Luke I'm positive. I had this uneasy feeling and so I went to Kats house and she wasn't there, then Julia got to me and said she found Kat's bag down a creepy ally-way' Eve informs me.

Hearing that made me so angry.

I sped all the way down to the pack house. I walk in slamming all the doors and call Eve, Julia, Chrissy, all the best hunters/warriors and trackers and Brad to the meeting room.

Within 48.009 seconds everyone was there.

I quickly announce.

"Your Luna has gone missing!" I say and I hear many gasps.

"We must find her NOW! Julia pass her bag to the trackers. Trackers start tracking. 8 Warriors/hunters go with the trackers, the rest of you start a search party NOW!!" I command in my alpha voice.

They all go and do there jobs and I sit in my chair.

Where is she?

If someone touches her I will kill them.

If someone marks her I will rip their throats out.

If they rape her I will rip dicks off and suffocate them with their own dicks.

If they kill her I will have every little person involved in the taking have a slow and painful death.

Thinking of these thoughts are making me even more angrier.

I stand up and throw the chair at the book shelf making that fall down and everything fall off it.

I run out to the woods and change into my wolf.

I see red.

I'm going to find her.

I will not rest until I do.

I need her.

She's my life, my world, my oxygen.

God how I wished I had marked her so I can talk to her.

As soon as she gets home I am marking her and completing the mating process.

I love her to much for her to go missing.

Edited by: @emmaflitcroft