23.

{Cringe af}

*Luke's POV*

Mission: Kat

Objective: Get Kat Back

Crew: Eve, Tyler and yours truly myself.

I have had this planned mission GKB for exactly 10 hours, 34 minutes and 6.7 seconds and my plan is gonna work.

It has to!

And if it doesn't then I will try again and again until she accepts me.

I arrive at school extra early so the only people here and a few teachers, me, Eve and Tyler.

We walk around to her locker and we place a red rose in it, we close it then sticky tape a white rose to the front of it.

Cringe I know but I need her.

There's not gonna be many people at school today as I have organised for the school a day out.

Then we place rose petals on the floor that leads out to the football field were there isnteal coloured balloons that make a walk way for her to walk down and into the bleachers where I am standing. Then I shall give a massive speech and then well I dunno because that's her part.

We have finally finished setting up and we now wait..

-2.5 hours later-

We see Kat walk into school looking sexy as ever the way her hair move with the wind, and how those eyes sparkle
in the sunlight, the way her skin-

"Come on lover boy it's time." Eve says dragging me into the hallway then leaves.

I make my way out to the football field and stand on the top bleacher and I look at everything.

She's gonna love it.

I hope.

Now I wait....

*Kat's POV*

I walk into school only to see Eve run and jump into my arms.

"Hay Gurl." she says jumping off me and pulling me into school.

At least someone's happy this morning.

I had one of the most horrible mornings today.

My mother was being a bitch, my dad attempted to knock down the front door, I had no clothes, my hair was being a ass, and I ran out of makeup.

What a morning.

As we reach my locker I notice a white rose taped onto the front of my locker.

Okay then.

I open my locker and I see another rose but it was red with a note taped to it.

I turn to ask Eve what's going on but she's not there.

I picked up the note and read

'Follow the Rose petal.'

I turned around and looked on the floor and I notice a beautiful path made of petals.

When did that get there?

I got the Rose out of my locker then took the Rose off the front of my locker then followed the Rose path.

It took me to places like the library, cafeteria, my English class, now we are out at the football field.

I picked up a petal and looked around the football field. It had many many balloons all in my favourite colour.

Teal.

"Amazing." I pick up a balloon and then walk down the walkway that was made from the balloons.

I found another note added on the final balloon.

'Look up'

Look up?

I look up at the sky then my eyes go down onto the top bleacher and I notice someone standing there.

I walk up to the person and notice it's Luke.

He done all this?

I look in his hands and notice an really expensive bouquet of flowers.

"You done all this?" I ask looking around.

"Yeah I did it shows how much I want you and how much I want to make you happy." He tells me.

He wants me and he wants to make me happy?

No one has ever done that to me before.

"Ummm these are for you." he mumbles and looks down at the flowers then looks at me then gives them to me.

I take them our hands slightly touching I feel the shocks.

"Thanks there beautiful." I tell him and his face lights up.

That makes me smile.

"Okay so yea I done all this with the help of Eve and Tyler. I done this because I do really care about you Kat.

You mean a lot to me and I regret everything I have said to hurt you. I really need you like a lot, you may not understand why but I really do. I know you feel the shocks or sparks whenever we touch, I can hear your heartbeat speed up whenever I give you a compliment or if I talk to you, I can see when you get nervous or scared that your eyes look down to the ground. I notice all the little things that many other people don't notice. You are like a drug to me Kat, and I need you. I will be the perfect ma- boyfriend to you but please I need another chance to prove to you. Forgive me please I need you." He says looking at my face hoping.

I look at his face and he looks like he means every word.

His eyes hold worry, sadness, want, regret and most importantly love.

Should I forgive him?

Does he need another chance?

He really notices all those little things.

He done all this for me.

I just stare at him everything going into my head.

"Please... Say something." he asks taking my hand in his.

"Something." I say and smile he just laughs.

"Luke I."