4.1

{Very bad attempts of humour, Swearing}

Being the new girl at a new school is fun right?

Right?

I get up out of bed slowly, trying not to hurt my ribs which are extremely sore, and gently make my way to the shower.

Looking in the mirror, I'm surprised it didn't shatter. I have purple bruises on the face, my stomach is pretty gross looking, and my thighs and wrists have dry blood on them. Which was not caused by me for once.

Getting in the shower, is like taking your hair out of a tight pony tail, that you've had in all day. I get out and make my way to the wardrobe find a top a plain black top, with my Pierce The Veil hoddie and my black skinny leg jeans and my ripped converse.

Hey I may be mute, abused and broken but I have a good sense of style, and plus my mother and father let me have all this stuff, so people don't get suspicious.

I walk back into my bathroom and pull out the makeup. I do my usual Foundation, eyeliner and mascara with a tiny bit of lip gloss. I straighten my hair to perfection and put on my plain black beanie on.

I step out of the bathroom and look at the time.

Shit it's 7:03 I'm gonna die.

I'm supposed to be cooking breakfast at 7.

Yes I know it's 3 minutes but when you have parents like mine, it's never good.

I run dangerously fast down the many stairs and see my mother passed out on the floor and I hear my fathers loud snores.

Good gives me time to make up for my 3 minutes.

I start working on the pancakes with eggs, bacon and sausages.

I just finish making them breakfast and my dad walks in. I serve it up and pass it to him and them go and go and get his coffee.

"Your walking to school today I have to go to a meeting today" My father says with a mouth full of food.

I just nod, and look at the time.

7:30

I need to leave now if I'm walking.

I walk to the door, pick up my bag and step out into the warm Australian weather. I feel a harsh hand land on my shoulder, and it turns me around "Do not, and I repeat. Do NOT speak to anyone. If you do I WILL find out, and you won't be walking this earth for very long." He turns around and leaves I walk out the front door and start walking to school.

-Skips the walk to school-

3km later, I have arrived at my new school. I walk through the front gates, and make my way to the main office. I simply ignore all the stares and whispers from everyone. Fun being the new girl. The new talk of the school. The new victim.

Well they can all fuck off.

I walk in and the lady at the desk jumps up quickly.

"Hey are you Katrina Parks?!" She asks all bubbly. At least someones happy this morning. I just nod my head.

"Yes okay" She says jumping around all happy.

"Ummm okay." Shes comes out of the office with like 10000 bits of paper.

"Okay sweetie... So heres the school map, your schedule, your locker, and some forms we need your parents to fill out." She says handing me all the papers.

I put a nice smile on my face gesturing a thank you

"Your welcome and my name is Nat" Nat says with a smile back.