8.

My body is stiff and it won't move no matter how much I tried. My eyelids are really heavy and they won't open.

"How much longer till she wakes up?" A handsome voice says.

Man how I wish who's voice that was.

Wait.... Until who wakes up.

Are they talking about me??

"I dunno sir.. She's been out for 3 days." another voice says but his voice sounds a lot older.

"Longest 3 days of my life." The sexy voice says.

Mmmm I wonder if the owner of the sexy voice is sexy himself.

I slowly try to move my arm. I feel it move the slightest. I slowly move my eyes.

They open.

"Oh my gosh she's awake!" The voice says. I slowly move my head to take in my surroundings.

I notice I'm in a bed, I'm a white room and it smells like hand sanitiser.

I'm in a hospital!

Why am I in hospital?
What happen to me?

I looked to the left of my bed and I notice a old man I'm guessing that's the doctor. And to my right is a hell of a sexy man.

Wow!

"Hey can you hear me miss?" The doctor ask me. And I nod my head.

"Sir she looks okay to leave. Are you able to sign her out and then she can go home" the doctor says.

That's it? That's all it took for me to get the approval to leave?

Slowly everything comes back to me.

The bashing, blood.

No no no not back to the hell hole. They put me here. He put me here. I can't go back there.

"Hey beautiful. My names Luke." the sexy person says as we slowly walk out the room.

I just nod my head

"Do you remember what happen?" Luke ask looking at me with sadness.

I shake my head yes.

"Okay. Well I've signed you out. Do you want me to take you home?" Luke says mentioning me to his car.

I shake my head no. I'm not getting in a car with a stranger.

It's called stranger danger.

"How will you get home? You can't walk with your 6
Broken ribs, a broken hand and massive cuts, bruises and scratches all over you. I'm taking you home." he confirms with a nod.

I slowly back away but next minute I'm flung of his shoulder and sat in the car.

I do have broken ribs remember?!

The ride to my house was awkward, but we arrived after I gave him directions with my hands.

I hop out of the car and wave a goodbye.

~Morning~

Last night was peaceful. I think my dad and mum gave me a break from a bashing due to my state.

I slowly get up and make my way over to the shower. I don't bother to look in the mirror, knowing it might shatter at the reflection.

I do all my bathroom business and make my way over my the wardrobe and get something to wear for school.

Yes I know I have a broken hand and 6 broken ribs and I'm going to school.

I pick out a pair of black leggings and a massive plain red top. I put on my shoes. I go back into the bathroom to brush my hair and leave it down to air dry, then put on makeup to cover the bruises.

~Walks to school~

I walk through the gates ignoring all the people staring and taking about me.

I make my way over to my locker and grab all the things I need for the first 2 periods.

All my classes went by well.

It's now lunch and I'm sitting at the table in the cafeteria all the way in the back right hand corner reading my book.

I was happily reading until I heard foot steps stop at my table. I look up and I see the guy.

Luke I think his name is with all of his friends around my table.

What do they want???

"Omg hi.. You must be Kat that Luke over, where keeps talking about. I'm Eve." The girl with blonde hair and tanned skin says. I just sit there with a blank expression.

Why are they at my table? What do they want?

"Eve babe I think you scared her." the blonde boy says.

Hell yeah she did.

It's not everyday you get people come and randomly talk to you and one of those people being someone that sign you out of hospital.

"I'm sorry Tyler but I'm so excited to have a new friend." she says taking a seat next to me.

Wait friend??

No no no I can't have friends. I don't do friends.

"Hey Kat. I'm Tyler. This is my ma-girlfriend Eve. This is Brittany, Luke, Brad, Ava, Cody and Toby" this Tyler guy says.

Wow so many people.

"And we are gonna be your friends." I think it's Cody that said that.

They all take a seat around my table. I look around and see all most everyone staring at me.

"Does that sound cool. Omg we can have sleep overs and we can do each others makeup. Oh and the pillow fights. Eeeeeee" Brittany says getting really happy.

I shake my head and have a tiny smile on my face.

"So Kat tell us about yourself." Luke says staring at me creepily.

Oh no. I can't talk. What to do. Shit.

I just stare at them.

BRING

The bell. Thank you bell

I was saved by the bell.

I quickly stand up and make my way out of the cafeteria as fast as flash.

The tried to avoid all the people that came up to my table today. Thank god that I did. I took note that at least 1-2 of them were in everyone of my classes.

The final bell goes telling us all that school is over. I walk to my locker and grab my back and make my way out of school.

"Hey Kat." I see Luke run up and Walk next to me.
I just look at him and smile.

"Why don't you talk?" He asks. That's one question made me stop in my tracks.

I just look at him he looks at me and gives me a slight smile.

"Your mute?" he says.

Yes someone gets the picture.

I shake my head yes. And walk away.

I swear I heard him say

"I'll help you if you let me in".

Him.

Luke is the person that the moon godness was talking about.

Luke was him