35.

*Kats POV*

I can hear but I can't move. Every word that has been said in the hospital room I can hear.

I have tried moving but I just can't do it.

"I don't know if he can make it. If she stays like this I'm sorry but he might hurt himself, more than he has already,"me hearing his mother saying those words made me panic.

He's hurt himself!

He might die!

All because of me!

I can feel my heart beat go faster, I hear the heart monitor quicken.

"Kat! Kat! Someone call Luke!" My hearing is fading.

I feel like I'm being lifted up.

I see a light.

I'm pulled into the light.

"Hello dear." It's the moon goddess. She looks lovely as ever. The way her blonde hair flows, and her white dress.

"Hi?" I know not the most formal way to address her but I don't care.

"Your probably wondering what your doing here."

No I'm not.

"Yes I am wondering."

"Well from here on out it's all up to you. Wether you live or die." She explains.

"I'm here to show you what will happen if you take the choice of dying, let's go."

She grabs my hand and we both see Eve.

-Eve-

"How could she leave us like that!" She yells at Tyler and hits him.

"It's not fair!"

Eve looks a mess. Her hair looks like it hasn't been brushed in years, I guess she smells, all the makeup is running down her face. He clothes are the ones that I said looked the best on her. She's holding a photo of her and I in her hand.

--

Seeing Eve like this hurts. She was my best friend, she tells me everything. I haven't known her very long but I trust her and I hope she trusts me too. She's always been there for me, helping me out. She is one of the best people you could ever meet. Her amazing personality, smile, her laugh. How she can put a smile on your face no matter what mood your in. Tyler is so luckly.

Thinking about this makes me upset. Knowing that I should give up...

"Hey, we're not finished yet.. And stop thinking like that."

I see her take my hand again and now I see Toby.

-Toby-

He looks so much worse than Eve. Dark bags under his eyes, his skin really pale, his hair has gone darker, and his clothes hasn't changed.

I see him holding my purple top, and hugging Jake.

"There was so much to learn about her." He says sobbing into Jake

"I know love." Jake responds

"I didnt get to tell her..." He fades off.

--

What did he want to tell me? I wonder.

"Hey Kat? Are you ok?" Rose (a.k.a The Moon Goddess) asks.

"Um yeah... No.I'm not ok." I reply sadly.

"Whats on your mind?"

"Its just... I ughhh. I think I should give up. Like Luke said, he can have a new Luna at the click of his fingers. Like there are so many better people, prettier people out there than me. Why me? Why do I, the mute bitch, have to be the sex god's mate?" I rant.