4.2

Who knew one person could be very annoying?

Tapping their fingers on the tables, clicking their pens, grinding their teeth, poking you.

Yeah well that's Brad.

Like oh my gosh, the amount of times I wanted to slap him, or scream at him. I just glared at him and he would stop. Then five minutes later he does it again!

Brad tried speaking to me a few times, but I just ignored him or raised my shoulders. Finally the bell goes and I quickly get to my other classes.

The other subjects went by swimmingly.

Until gym came.

I don't mind gym, I can take all my anger out and I can show my true emotions. I walk into the change rooms and I accidentally run into someone.

"Oh shit I'm sorry." the girl appoligised and helped me up. I gave her a slight smile.

"Hi I'm Brittany!" the girl says while holding her hand out for me to shake. I didn't wanna be a bitch so I shook her hand.

"Hey your the new girl.. Kat right??" Brittany asks and I just nod my head.

"Well it's really nice to meet you." Brittany says and walks away.

Wow its nice to have people talk to me I only just wish to talk to them back..

I get changed into the red top that isn't really a top you can see our stomachs, with the black shorts. Thank god for the invention of makeup or else would see my cuts, bruises and burns.

I looked down and you could just see the bottom of my dream catcher belly piercing. At least I have a skinny figure.

Too skinny for my liking.

I walk out of the change rooms and make my way over to the bleachers and sit with the rest of the class.

I notice that Brad and Brittany are in this class.

"Hey Kat come sit over here" yells Brad from the other side then where I'm sitting at the moment.

I slowly stand up and make my way over to them.

"Hey Kat." they both say. I just smile and listen to the teacher.

I see why not many people do gym here. The teacher made us run 4 laps of the football ground, 50 push ups and 50 sit ups, and then on top of that we had to play football.

Evil teacher.

The bell goes telling us all that school is over.

Finally!

I make my way to my locker and gather all my things. I walk out the front gate and I see Brad and Brittany making out.

Ew.

I see them stop and they turn to look at me.

"Bye Katrina, see you tomorrow." I cringe at how they both said Katrina but I get over it.

I gave them a wave goodbye and started walking to the place I call "home".