5.

{Abuse, Swearing, Abusive Language}

I make my way home slowly, not wanting to know whats in store for me tonight.

The green grass, with a park and a lake, with beautiful trees. The sight is simply amazing. And I love it. I realised that behind my house there is a beach.

I slowly make my way to the front door of the house, wishing I was not here.

I walk into the house, quickly and quietly. Blot my way up to my room, take out my homework and lay it all out, start walking down the stairs to start making dinner.

I go to the kitchen and pull out all the things I need for the salad and start making it. I make it all and serve it up, and then do my chores. After I finish all those things I walk up to my room and start on the homework that we got today.

I hear doors slam close assuming that mother and father have had yet again another fight.

Great.

I hear heavy foot steps up to the steps to my room and the door flings open knocking it off the hinges.

"YOU LITTLE SLUT GET HERE!" He screams at me.

I dont move I just stare at the floor.

"THATS IT!" He walks right over to me and starts punching me.

A few to each cheek, few to my stomach making me to drop to the floor. He stands over me and looks at me with anger.

He grabs me by my hair and drags me out of my room and down the stairs. He kicks me in the ribs and legs very violently. My hair is pulled harshly, it nearly rips out of my head, and shoves me down the flights of stairs, bumping and thrashing all the way down the stairs.

Then reaching the bottom I smash right into the wall.

I see blood.

My blood.

I see him walk down those stairs laughing at me.

He picks me up and throws my now helpless body to the front, of the house and my hitting my back into the bookcase.

That's it.

That's when I broke down.

I cried.

I'm crying.

I feel the tears run down my face.

I haven't cried in 8 years.

I'm laying there on the floor feeling all the blood surround me.

I'm laying in a pool of my blood.

"That's right cry like a baby. You cry baby." my so called father say before walking out the front door and slamming it behind him.

Black dots start taking over my vision, my hearing is faint, my head is spinning, but lastly I hear.

"Come on baby stay with me."