Bet//Part 1

Story Type: Fluff?

Note: Another highschool au and besides that..I don't really have any extra note so...Enjoy? And uh..feel free to comment?
____________

Sapnap rolled his eyes. He had enough with his two friends bickering. It was the 3rd time today and it was only lunch time! Well not bickering..more of disagreeing on ideas. One perticular idea stuck out to him. They got onto the topic of dating. That's when Sapnap got an idea.

"Ok ok." He said, standing up.

Dream and George both went quiet and directed their attention to him.

"Oh..I didn't think that would work..Anyways, I think y'all should make a bet."

"About?" George said, crossing his arms.
(DANG! HE SASSY)

"Since y'all were bickering about dating. I think y'all should date. Well fake date. Just for..the weekend? That's not too long. And it's Friday."

"WHAT!?"

George's face went bright red. Dream on the other hand smirked.

"Ok sure." Dream said, before smirking again.

"What??"

"Come on Georgie, it's not like it's real. Don't you wanna prove me wrong?"

George regained his composure and made eye contact with Dream.

"Yes. I do."

"Then bet me." Dream said holding out his hand.

"Bet." George said taking his hand.

"See! You already got the hang of it. You're holding hands, how sweet." Sapnap teased.

George realized he was still holding Dream's hand. He didn't let go however.

"Isn't that what couples do? You gotta start somewhere." George said, gaining a random boost of confidence.

Dream smirked at this.

"Yeah sapnap, it's what couples do."

"Oh so you two were arguing about it; but now that I'm involved, you agree?? Wooowwww..I see how it is."

It went quiet for a moment, before the three bust out into laughter. Sapnap's phone started ringing.

"Oh sorry guys, i gotta take this, i'll be right back." He said before walking off.

Dream looked back at George. The brunette had his phone is one hand, and was holding Dream's hand in the other. Through all that, he still hadn't let go.

"Ok..So i was thinking." Dream started. "Since you think that going out is better; and I think staying in is fine, and it's Friday. Here's the plan. Tonight you can come over to my house, and Saturday night-"

"I can take you out to dinner?" George cut Dream off, looking up from his phone.

"Well yes but.."

Dream paused for a moment.

"I though normally the top took the bottom out for dinner to treat them and then-"

"DREAM! WHAT THE HELL!?"

George let go of Dream's hand and covered his blushing face with both hands.

"Ok ok..I'm just joking with you."

The bell rang.

"Well look's like, I'm off to class." Dream said, jumping up.

"Same here. Sucks we don't have anymore classes together for the rest of the day." George added.

"Aww, you gonna miss this pretty face?"

"Not one bit."

"Ouch George..Ouch"

"Oh you'll be fine."

"Maybe, anyways see you tonight cutie."

Dream kissed George on the forehead before walking off to class/