The One Where Sapnap Finds Out

Story Type: Smut

Warning: Getting caught lol-?

Note: ok so like the room's are kinda soundproof ok? Thats important for later, I guess-
And also Dream Team House yeah-
______________________________

Sapnap has been a Karl's for a little less than a week, giving George and Dream plenty of time for pleasurable acts.

You see, Sapnap knew about their relationship, but not everything. Its kinda hard to have sex with a third person in the house, as they were scared of being caught.

That wasn't the case now; however, now Sapnap was gone. Dream and George wasted no time getting at it.

Dream pinned George onto the bed. He quickly removed both his and George's shirts before crashing his lips onto George's. The two continued to aggressively make-out and George began grinding against him.

"God mph~ its been mmm~ too long"
Dream spoke between kisses.

"Dream~ can I ride you"

"Fuck yes baby~"

Dream flipped them over so George was on top. He helped him remove his pants and boxers and George did the same for him. Needless to say they were desperately horny.

"Prep?"

"Please"

Dream grabbed the lube out of the bedside drawer and slicked up his fingers to prep George.

"You wanna start with one or two baby?"

"Two..please"

"Of course"

Dream slowly stuck two fingers (digits😏) into George. George hissed a bit at the stretch and bit down on his lower lip. Still he wanted more. Dream started to move his fingers in and out of George.

"Fuck~~three please!"

"Baby I've barely even stretched you with these two?"

"Please!"

"Ok ok"

Dream stuck another finger in, and George was desperately moving his hips against them.

"Damn baby~ you like that? Ready to ride something bigger?"

"Yes please~!"

Dream removed his fingers, earning a whine from George. George grabbed the lube and poured some on his hand. He reached backwards and lubed up Dream's dick. Dream threw his head back at the pleasure George was giving with his hands.

George sat up a bit and Dream put his hands on George's hips. He helped guide his down onto his piston (sorry not sorry)

"FUCK YES~~!"
(My hubby ~ ❤)

George began to bounce up and down, practically screaming. Sure, he probably should've let Dream stretch him more but God did this feel good. Dream was so deep inside him and he loved that feeling.

-SOMEWHERE ELSE THO-

Sapnap walked into the house. He was back from Karl's and ready to suprise his two friends. He looked around and was met with nothing.

"Dream? George?"

He walked upstairs, and heard something. He couldn't quite make out what it was. He walked down the hall and made his way to Dream's room.
(Sapnap please, it's not worth it-)

"Guys?" He asked, opening the door. "WHAT THE FUCK-"

Sapnap's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. The two immediately rushed to cover themselves.

"Sapnap..! You're home.." Dream said awkwardly.

Sapnap said nothing. He simply just closed the door and left. George turned over and looked at Dream.

"What now?"

"I have no clue.."

They got up and got dressed. George tried to put aside the weird feeling in his legs as he scrambled to put him clothes on. They walked downstairs where Sapnap was sitting on the couch with his phone.

"Heyyy Sap.."

"Hey."

"We're sorry you had to see that." George said, awkwardly rubbing his neck.

"Guys, I really don't care."

"You..don't?"

"Yeah, why would I? Just be more cautious next time."

He just continued scrolling on his phone. Well this night had been..eventful.

_________________
There you go Gio <3
Yall should go follow Give_Me_Cuddles_Pls