Good Boy

Story Type: Smut

Note: 👁👄👁

Warning: GEORGE IS A DOMINANT BOTTOM AND DREAM IS A SUBMISSIVE TOP ALSO THIS CHAPTER JUST GOES STRAIGHT INTO IT! Also umm..collar- just a heads up..

(kinda like how Dream goes straight into George-
(Did y'all miss my dumb jokes?)

____________________

"How's that baby?" George asked tightening the collar around Dream's neck.

Dream just nodded. George straddled his lap pulling Dream close. He pressed their lips together into a passionate kiss. Dream slipped his tongue into George's mouth, exploring every part and tasting him.

George grinded down causing them both to groan. George slid off of his lap only to pull down both of their pants. Dream tried to grab George's hips, but his hands were swatted away.

"Awww, I'm sorry baby..but I can't let you touch just yet." George smirked.

George grabbed a ribbon from the bedside table, making sure Dream's hands were behind his back, and tied them together. Dream was his bitch, and he planned to let him know that.

George grabbed some lube coated his fingers with them. He slowly stuck a finger inside himself. It sucked, all Dream could do was watch as he thrusted it in and out before adding another..and another. He wanted to be a good boy for George but he also wanted to touch him. He wanted to please him.

George pulled his fingers out, and whined at the loss of contact. He poured more lube onto his hand and began to jerk off Dream's cock with it.
Dream groaned and tried his hardest not to buck his hips up.

"Ready baby? We can still stop." George looked at him with a reassuring smile.

"No..I want this..I wanna please you..I need this"

George kissed Dream as he slowing sunk down on Dream's throbbing cock.

"F-fuck..that's so good..so tight.." Dream groaned.

George moaned loudly as he brought himself up before slamming back down.

"Good boy Dreamie..so deep..being- FUCK..such a good boy"

Dream groaned at his words, he loved being praised. George gripped the collar around his neck and started kissing him hungrily. George pulled away and stopped bouncing.

"Ok..now I'm gonna untie you and I want you to pound me, ok love?"

"Yes..yes sir."

"Good boy."

George reached backwards and untied his hands. Dream stretched his arms out before gripping George's hips. He began to thrust upwards matching George's bounces. George's eyes rolled to the back of his head and Dream threw his head back.

"So good baby..so..so good- good boy." George praised.

George looked at Dream and and grabbed the collar once more, forcing Dream to look at him.

"What do you say? I let you- fuck~ touch me..what do you say baby~?"
(Y'all already know what I gotta say about that stupid squiggly line)

"Thank..thank you sir. Thank you, I love touching you, thank you."

"Good boy..I'm close baby, fucking me so good~"
(There it is again)

Dream was also getting close but he was trying his best to hold it. George gripped onto Dream shoulders, kissing him. It was barely a kiss, it was sloppy and partially due to their moans. George screamed when Dream hit a certain spot.

"FUCK! YES RIGHT THERE! FUCK ME RIGHT THERE BABY! SO GOOD, SO GOOD!"

George didn't care what came out of his mouth, he just wanted his prostate pounded. Dream gripped his hips, and started pounding more aggressively. George was letting out pornographic moans.

"Close..please sir..can I cum inside you?"

"Yes, please fill me up~!"

( that fucking line- 🤬
Lmanburgismyonlyhome and Sunsgf456 your opinions?)

Dream's thrust began to get sloppy and he released into George. George kept bouncing. Partially because he loved how full it felt, and also partially because he needed his release. After a few more bounces, George came on their chests.

George pulled off and flopped onto his bed, still slightly dripping with Dream's cum. Dream layed next to him and smother him with kisses. George reached up and unclipped the collar from his neck.

"You want me to run a bath for us?" Dream asked.

"Shouldn't I do that for you?"

"George. I mean this nicely, how well can you walk right now."

"Fair enough, please would you?"

"Of course love."

George kissed Dream deeply, he loved this man so much.

_______________
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO BE QUIET I DIDN'T PROOF READ-
ALSOOOO
Sunsgf456 heyyy bestie, get noticed
🔫