Flirtatious Distraction

Story Type:Not exactly smut, but suggestive stuff I guess

Note:Inspired by a comment from Tacogodgamer please don't hate me for this :]
___________________________________

George and Dream had been playing minecraft for.. about the past hour. They decided to do a little manhunt for fun. George frantically chasing Dream across the block world, in attempt to stop him from beating the ender dragon.

"Oh Dream!" George shouted.

Dream shifted inside a small cave-like opening, to keep George from seeing his nametag. He opened a crafting table and quickly crafted a shield and axe.

George came around the corner and Dream sprinted after him.

"C'mere George!!"

"Dream!"

"Oh George!! C'mere George!!!"

"Dream stop it!"

George quickly turned around and started to attack Dream's character. It didn't do much as he wasn't very equipped due to the multiple times Dream had killed him and burned his stuff.

Unfortunately, George's sword broke, and Dream had him cornered. George panicked and was unsure of what to do. Dream swung at him and his character took damage. He got an idea, not a very good one, but none the less an idea. He leaned in closer to his mic.

"Yes Daddy Dream go harder on me.." George muttered, his own face turning red.

Dream's face flushed immensely. George didn't say that did he..?
Unfortunately Dream took to long and George was able to switch to a different weapon from his inventory and killed Dream, officially winning.

"YES! I DID IT!"George cheered.

"Y-yeah. You did! That was..some strategy all right!"

"Heh..yeah. Just jokin though, y'know? Anyways it's getting late, and I think now's a good time for me to head off. Goodnight Dream."

"Goodnight George."

And with that they ended the discord call. Dream looked down at his crotch. George had left him with quite a "hard" situation. (Get it? It's a dick joke?) Dream rolled his eyes. Now he had to deal with this. And George will pay the price for these actions, and understand what he's done. Especially after he wakes up to some very..special..pictures.
________________________
Yeah I hope you liked it, once again didn't proof-read so..oof. Also like said inspired bu the comment from Tacogodgamer so hopefully they don't hate me :]

(Also let me know if you want a part 2)