Flirtatious Distractions Pt.3

IMPORTANT: I wanna start putting more of you guys in like the picture section and stuff, so if you want just comment on this section right here and you'll have the chance to be put at the beginning of the chapter :]

Story Type:C'mon you know this..Finneeeee. Its smut. ✋🙄

Note:This chapter contains mature content you horny fuckers
(That..that was a joke..)
Also it skips to when George is on the plane
_________________________________

George sat anxiously in his seat, the plane would officially land soon. He played it off like it was ok before, but now it was starting to affect him. (And me cause ALMOST EVERYONE made a comment about him responding with ok) He looked out the airplane window, the plane was landing. He checked over his messages with Dream one more time. At this point there was no denying he wanted Dream..no..Needed Dream. He tried not to think too hard(heh hard. Ok shoot me pls 😌🔫) as he certainly did not wanna draw any attention to his lower regions.

-TIME SKIP TO AFTER HE GOT OFF THE PLANE AND STUFF CAUSE I'VE NEVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE!-

George looked through the rushing crowds of people. And that's when he saw him. A handsome tall figure, with dirty blonde hair, and yellow looking eyes. (No! I won't say piss-yellow eyes you can't make me!!) That had to be him. George slowly made his way over. When the man finally locked eyes with him.

"Hey Georgie~"Dream purred.
(This fucker's a cat! And the fucking squiggly line!!)

"H-heyyy Dream!" George responded forcing a slightly awkward smile.

"I think we have some business to attend to"

"Y-yeah!"

"Then let's go Georgie."

-AnOtHeR tImE sKiP cAuSe I'm LaZy AnD tIrEd, BuT tHeY'rE aT dRe'S hOuSe NoW aNd BtW sApNaP nO lIvE wItH dRe DrE fOr ThIs FiC-

George got out of the car, taking his stuff with him. The entire car ride built up more anticipation as the two never dared to speak a word to one another. Dream unlocked the door and allowed George to step in, following him afterwards.

Dream walked upstairs to his bedroom. George left his stuff in the living room and quickly followed. They both made it to the bedroom and Dream locked the door behind them.

"S-so..nice room-"

George was quickly cut off by Dream pinning him to the nearest wall.

"Why thank you George..but let's be honest." He said leaning closer to George's ear.

"We both know the reason you're here. So why don't you behave and start stripping." He spoke in a deep, seductive voice.

George couldn't help but fall into submission hearing a voice like that and have a handsome man like Dream towering over him. He began to quickly strip himself of his clothes.

"Damn baby..So eager" Dream smirk taking his clothes off as well.

Dream walked over and sat on the edge of his bed.

"Knees. Now."

George hadn't done this before, but he felt like a natural. He quickly obeyed and dropped to his knees in front of Dream's Penis.(I'm too immature to write this, I swear- 😂)

"Go ahead Georgie before I lose my temper and face fuck you right here and now"

George whimpered slightly at the thought of Dream slamming his dick down his throat making him choke and gag. He prayed Dream would still do that. And his prayers were answered as George became too lost in thought. Dream grabbed a fistful of George's hair and brought his mouth to his dick. (CLARIFICATION:GEORGE'S MOUTH TO DREAM'S DICK)
George moaned from the rough motions.

"If you can't do it on your own, I'll make you slut."

Dream began to roughly thrust his cock into George's mouth. Tears formed in George's eyes as he gagged. God this feels good.. He thought.

Soon enough Dream pulled him off of his dick and threw his onto the bed. He went over to the bedside drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. (What's your favorite lube flavor? Y'ALL I SWEAR THIS IS A JOKE DON'T KILL ME!) He slicked it onto his fingers and brought them down to George's hole. But here he stopped. He looked up and into George's eyes.

"Is this ok?" He spoke in a softer voice.

"Y-yes! Please Dream!" George nearly-yelled.

"Are you sure? We can still stop if you're uncomfortable-"

"Dream please! I'm so ok with this! I just need you to hurry up, please Dream, I need you inside me! So please hurry this up!"

This was all Dream needed as he pushed a finger into George. George gasped at the new sensation, and Dream gave him time to adjust. Soon enough, George nodded, and Dream began to thrust his finger into George. George began to moan, and it became louder as Dream pushed a second finger in.

Soon Dream realized that George should be stretched out enough, and lined himself up with George's hole. He was about to ask again if it was too when George looked at him and started to beg.

"Please..D-Daddy Dream. I need you to fuck me!"
(Get it? It's a reference to part 1?)

"You're such a slut for me Georgie~"
(THE FUCKING SQUIGGLY LINE!)

And with that, Dream inserted himself into George. (I feel like that sentence was weirdly phrased..)Dream groaned as he pushed it all the way in, and George bit his lip. He waited for George to adjust, kissing him in the mean time. Soon enough, George nodded. Dream looked him in the eyes one more time.

"Are you sure Georgie? I might go a little rough."

"You said you were gonna rail me Dream, now you have to do so."

"Love the confidence babe."

Dream slid almost all the way out, before slamming back into George. He repeated this action with a fast pace. George was moaning so loud, he was practically screaming. The pleasure he felt..it was all from Dream..and it was all so worth it. His eyes rolled back and his back arched. Dream was also enjoying it. Seeing George like this, only added to it, and made it so much better.

Dream's thrusts eventually became sloppier and he was getting close. George was also very close.

"D-Dream! C-closee!"

"Me too baby..Just a little longer."

Eventually George came, and Dream did as well. He pulled out and looked at George. He was a wreck and breathing heavily, but still looked amazing. Dream went and got a towel to clean the two up. He went and turned the water on in the tub. Dream picked George up bridal-style and carried him into the bathroom. He slowly lowered him into the tub.

"I'll be back in a moment," Dream said softly.

Dream went and got dressed. He also changed the sheets of the bed, and grabbed some clothes for George. He walked into the bathroom. Dream helped George out of the tub and helped him get dressed. Then he carried him back to bed, where George cuddled into his chest.

"I'm sorry George..if this went too fast for you, or if I was too rough. I do care for you and truly I love you! I just-" Dream began before getting cut off by George kissing him.

"It's ok Dream. I love you too."

And with that, the two fell asleep.
___________________________________

Hey Nova, you should re-read this and make sure it's good...

Nahhhhhhh.

Hope y'all enjoyed and I'll post a fluff after this chapter, I think we all need it. :]