Tease

Story Type: Smut (Note: There are things like teasing, degrading, and choking--!! I'm just saying this now..so umm..yeah and uhh sir kink?)

Note: Thank you all for your patience! This was something I had started before I left so I never got the chance to finish it..but here we are now!
_________

Dream's pov:

George has been acting awfully strange recently. He's been teasing me a lot.. As much as I want to teach him a lesson, he somehow gets lucky each time. We never end up with enough time to do anything. I've just about had it with this man.

3rd pov:

George walked into their bedroom. Dream was scrolling on Twitter but looked up when he saw the brunette enter. He almost dropped his phone at the sight before him. George was leaning up against the door frame wearing a larg hoodie, skirt, and thigh  highs.

"Hey, I'm gonna go out for a bit."

"Ok? Where are you going?"

"Out. Why does it matter?" George rolled his eyes.

"I was just asking."

Dream pushed away his jealous thought of anyone else being able to see George wearing an outfit like that..but it's not like he was wearing lingerie or anything. (Ayo- foreshadowing..?) He couldn't really do much, he didn't dictate what George could and couldn't wear.

George turned and was about to walk away until he "accidentally" dropped his phone. He smirked to himself and bent down to pick it up. Dream tried his best not to look until his eyes locked on his ass. Underneath his skirt was a pair of light blue lacey panties. (Something..Something about that word..but oh well)

George took his precious time picking up his phone, doing his best to give Dream time to look. He eventually picked it up and stood back upwards. Dream slipped behind him, wrapping his arms around his hips and pulling him close.

"So where'd you need to go again Georgie?"

"Like I said..out." He responded with a bit of sass.

"Tsk..giving me attitude..well since you won't tell me, doesn't seem that important."

Dream began to grind on George's ass. Groaning slightly in his ear. He brought a hand up to George's throat. Lightly setting it there but not applying any pressure at all.

"Hmm baby? Do you really have to go?"

"Its..its not..that important.."

George was trying to keep up his confidence but he was losing it. Oh, how he wanted Dream to apply some sort of pressure. To choke him. He bit his lip as the idea filled his mind, and it didn't help that Dream was grinding on him from behind.

"Come on then baby."

Dream spun him around and led him to the bed, removing him hand from the brunette's throat. Dream pushed him down onto the bed and crawled over him. As George blushed and tried to look away, Dream's hand kept it so their eyes were locked together.

"So what's this been about, hm? All the teasing?"

"I-"

George couldn't think of a good answer. He then felt Dream slip his hand underneath his skirt and a finger hook on the rim of his underwear.

"And these? What about these?"

"I just thought they looked good."

"Oh? And they do, love..but here's the thing." He leaned closer to George's ear. "You were just ready to show them off. Were you just looking to take dick from anyone?"