Sleepover

Story type:Fluff

Note:Sapnap and Drean aren't currently living together and stuff..I guess...I'm tired.. :)
______________________

"That's not fair if you're sleeping in your room. It's a sleepover!" Sapnap whined.

"Fine..fine..I'll get a bunch a blankets and pillows and we can all sleep on the floor. Sound like a plan?" Dream finally gave in.

Sapnap and George turned to each other then back at Dream before they nodded in agreement. Sapnap and George were staying over at Dream's house and it was time for bed.

Sapnap fell asleep rather quickly, with Dream following suit. George was very tired but not yet at the stage of sleep. So he decided to watch YouTube until sleep forced his eyelids shut.

About half an hour into YouTube videos, he felt something wrap around him. He looked down from his phone to see what it was. Dream had his arm wrapped around him.

George felt his face heat up, although he kinda enjoyed it. He let his hand rest into the fluffy blond hair. Dream was asleep so he wouldn't know. George smiled and kissed his head. How would he ever explain this?
______________

Short chapter..boohoo cracker :/
Here's some upcoming plans:

-Chapter that's like smut but not smut?? Idk, it might be smut
-Bet part 3 and maybe 4? Idk if there will be a part 4 yet..