06

Today was just like any other school day. You got up, got dressed, and ate breakfast by yourself before leaving your house. Outside, Yamaguchi was waiting for you. He greeted you as soon as he saw you and you both walked together. After walking for a couple of minutes, Tsukishima had joined you two.

"Good morning," you said.

"Morning," he answered.

He seemed to be more annoyed than usual, and he was. In fact, he was pissed that you and Yamaguchi seemed to be so close already. He hated that you were more comfortable with him, but at least it was better than Kageyama. Or even worse, Yachi.

At least he didn't insult me, you thought.

He stood next to you before the three of you continued your way to school.

You talked about how you had caught up to one of your favorite shows last night and you couldn't wait until the next episode was released. The boys thought that it was cute how you were so passionate about the show that they could listen to you talk for hours. Yamaguchi had been watching the show with you -even though you weren't aware- but still loved how you could explain the entire plot so perfectly.

When you finished talking about the show, you shifted the topic to volleyball. You learned more about the sport and the positions after they told you what they did. You were also amazed when they told you how long they had been friends for.

"Wow!" you said, "I had no idea you guys knew each other for that long. You must be really close."

"I guess," Tsukishima said.

"Yep," said Yamaguchi, "we hang out a lot when we're not in school!"

"Shut up Yamaguchi."

"Sorry Tsukki!"

You laughed a little. The wonderful noise made their hearts skip a beat.

How are you so perfect, Y/N? they asked themselves.

Once you guys reached the school, you waved goodbye to them and headed off to your locker. As you walked away, Tsukishima noticed a certain black haired boy glancing from you, to them, and back to you. The blond locked eyes with Kageyama and smirked before walking to his own locker.

Confused and angry, Kageyama started walking to where your locker was, but realized that you had already left for class. He hurried over, eager to know why you had entered the school with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

What happened between them in the past 12 hours?

When he entered the classroom, you were already sitting at your desk. Your head was down and you were trying to take a quick nap since you stayed up until 2:22 a.m. using your phone. Just as you were starting to fall asleep, you felt a soft tap on your head. You ignored it, but then you felt two more taps.

"Huh?" you say as you lift your head, still feeling drowsy.

Cute!! Kageyama thinks.

"I, uh-" he started, "good morning ang- Y/N!"

"Good morning Kageyama!"

You stretch and yawn before turning to face him. You lock eyes with him, which makes his face turn a shade of pink. You laugh softly, which makes him an even brighter shade of pink.

"So," you say, "what's up?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm pretty sure you didn't disturb me from my sleep just to say good morning."