04

They were barely 25 minutes into first period and Y/N already wanted to go home. Their basic everyday routine was starting to get boring. They would go to school, go to practice, then go home. Where was the fun stuff? Even on the weekend, there wasn't much to do. They would either stay home and use their phone all day or have to attend a meeting for the family's... business. The point is, Y/N is tired of their routine and wants a bit of flavor in their life.

Not caring about whatever the teacher was talking about, they put their head down and stopped paying attention. This was short lived, though, because 10 minutes later the teacher had noticed.

"Y/N!" they called out.

Startled, Y/N immediately put their head up.

"Yes?"

"Can you solve the problem?"

"Uh..." Y/N took a quick glance at the board in front of the room. It wasn't that difficult to solve, so they got the answer quickly. "17."

"Correct, and next time, don't try to sleep in my class."

"Sorry..."

They gave a sheepish smile before starting to pay attention again.

Behind them, Kageyama was hiding his blush with his hand. Even though they were only sleeping for 10 minutes, every single second was adorable. Y/N looked so calm and cute as they laid on their desk, sleeping peacefully. He couldn't see their face, but he was sure that they were beautiful as always.

He was disappointed that he couldn't observe their peaceful state anymore. It was worth it, however, because during break time, Y/N turned around and started a conversation.

"Sup, Kageyama," they said.

"H- Hey," the boy stuttered.

AHHH THIS IS WHERE I STOPPED AND I DONT REMEMBER WHERE I WAS GOING WITH THIS

...

Nevermind I think I remember(and I'm gonna start using your/yours from now on)

"Are you gonna do anything right now?" the h/c - haired teenager said.

"N-not really..." Kageyama said.

"Oh."

He could sense a bit of disappointment in your voice, so he spoke up again.

"I'm going to the vending machine, d-do you wanna come with?"

Your face immediately lights up.

"Sure," you say smiling.

Cute, Kageyama thinks.

You both get up from your desks and head out the door.

The walk to the machine was quiet, but it wasn't awkward. At least, not for you it wasn't. Kageyama was so nervous that you, a literal angel in his eyes, were walking with him. And you had agreed to walk with him. He would be wearing the biggest smile on his face right now, but he didn't want to startle you. Hinata had already told him how scary his smile was, and he didn't want you to say the same thing, so he had his usual scowl on his face.

Before you even knew it, you guys had arrived at the vending machine. It had all kinds of drinks, so you were kind of surprised that out of all the drinks, Kageyama had chosen milk. Just plain milk. It's not like it was gross, but there were so many other options.

"Do you want anything?" Kageyama asked.

"Huh?" you said, snapping out of your thoughts.

"Do you want something, I can pay for it."