03

wow i actually remembered this time. Anyways if this chapter sounds a bit weird its because im currently sleep deprived and have really bad cramps.

It was currently lunch time. Y/N was sitting at their normal spot on the rooftop with Yachi. Kiyoko had to talk to one of her teachers, so she couldn't make it.

It wasn't the first time that she hadn't sat with them, but something felt off this time. It was like they were being... watched. Not wanting to worry the petite blonde, Y/N said nothing. They still kept an eye out though.

Across the building, a certain team captain had been watching the two for a while. Daichi needed to see his angel. Club hours and the occasional run-ins weren't enough for him, or any of the other members. It wasn't fair that Yachi was being selfish and keeping the new manager all to herself. Who was she to think she could do that? 

And it seems like Y/N had developed an interest in the girl as well. From what he was seeing, the two were already extremely close. He wasn't going to lose to her, he won't let it happen.

We'll have to do something about her.

They would have to do it later, since the next step in the boys' plan was so close to happening. It would go into action tomorrow, so they would have to take care of Yachi later. As he continues to mentally go over the plan, Asahi approaches him.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"Just observing our little angel, have you found out anything else?"

"Ennoshita followed them home and found out where they live. You?"

"Seems like someone is getting in the way of our plan."

Daichi motions over to where Y/N was sitting. They were laughing and smiling while talking to someone.

"Yachi?"

"Yeah. Seems like we're going to need to do something about her."

"W-What do you mean? You're not serious right?"

They were both thinking of the same thing, and honestly, Asahi was okay with it. He was just nervous of the consequences. But then again, everything was being carefully planned and they wouldn't let anything go wrong. Especially not for their angel.

"What are you two doing?"

The two males jumped. They hadn't noticed that Kiyoko had walked up to them, but they knew that she couldn't have been there long since she was still walking towards them.

"We're just talking about the upcoming training camp," Daichi answered the female.

"I see. It's coming up soon, huh? I suppose I should tell Y/N about it."

"No, its alright! We can tell them for you."

"Okay then, I'll be off then. See you at practice."

As the girl left, the two boys sighed a breath of relief. They gave themselves a mental note to not talk about their plan in public. After that, they head off in their own directions and leave their angel to be.

Kiyoko thought to herself as she made her way to where the other managers where. She hadn't heard what the other third years where talking about, but she could see that they were looking at Y/N. Observing would be a better word to describe it.

I should probably tell Y/N about this, she thought.

-timeskip provided to you by deadchi :)-

Y/N tried to keep a distance from the boys. Sure they were all cool and seemed chill, they knew there was something off about them. Plus, they were still unsure how to feel about Suga after what had happened a couple days go.