11

"I know you're awake, don't even try to hide it"

Huh?!?! You thought.

There was no way that he could possibly tell that you were awake. Perhaps he was bluffing, but either way you couldn't do anything to defend yourself. There was no sign of you being able to regain control over your body, which you were starting to get worried about since it could be permanent, or he could do something to you.

"Don't worry," he said, "Suga made aure the effects wouldn't be permanent. It should wear off in about thirty minutes."

You choose to keep your eyes closed and act like you're still unconscious. You don't want him to know that you're awake, who knows what he'd do? If he tried something while you were asleep, then you could surprise him by showing that you're actually awake and hopefully attack him.

At least that was your plan, but the sudden feeling of cold water being poured all over you was enough for you to snap your eyes open.

"What the hell!" You yell at him while also coughing up all the water that got in your mouth and nose.

"You weren't answering me, so I had to wake you up."

"By pouring water on me?"

"Well it worked, so I don't see the problem."

"Bitch! I was choking!"

" Oh... I'm so sorry angel. I didn't think about that."

"What did you just call me?"

You had heard everyone else calling you that for a while, but this is the first time that you've properly registered the name.

"Angel?" The boy asks.

"What the fuck," you say, completely disgusted by the pet name.

You've never been fond of pet names, and the fact that they chose angel out of everything makes you want to die.

"Is something wrong with it? We can change it if you'd like. Though I'm bot sure if the others might approve. We tried to come up with the perfect name for you, so it kind of hurts to hear you don't like it."

He sounds so genuine and hurt that you would leave him be if it wasn't for the fact that he literally drugged and kidnapped you.

"Just don't call me anything. I hate pet names."

"Then how are we supposed to show our love for you?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe by not kidnapping me! You're delusional if you think this is a proper way of showing affection!"

"We had no other choice."

"Sure."

You want to ignore him but a sudden growl from your stomach makes you flush and look away. You missed breakfast and had been out for who knows how long, and though you didn't want to admit it in front of him, you were starving.

"Here," he says, grabbing a lunch box from his backpack. "We prepared this for you for when you wake up!"

You can't believe that after this man drugged you and kidnapped you, he fully expected you to take the food he prepared for you.

"No thanks, I'd rather starve than have to eat something you made again," you scoff at him.

"I already told you!" He starts to yell, but quickly dials it down since he could never yell at you. "What else were we supposed to do? She was trying to steal you away from us!"

"She?"

You knew the guys had taken a liking to you, but a girl? Your heart fluttered at the thought of a girl actually liking you, which was a bit embarrassing but you really enjoyed the validation and feeling of being loved. In a genuine way, though, not whatever this obsession was. But then again, this girl was actively trying to steal you away?