01

This book will be partially based on the lyrics to Obsession by EXO. The video is above in case if you wanted an idea of what to expect.

Today was the day that Y/N L/N had been dreading for a while now. It was their first day at Karasuno High School. They didn't really mind transferring, just why? They were doing fine at their old school, so why switch. 

It wasn't all that bad though because they would be going to the same school as their childhood friend, Kiyoko Shimizu, the goddess herself.

After laying in bed doing nothing for 10 minutes, Y/N finally decided to start getting ready. 

They brushed their teeth, put on their uniform, and did their hair before going downstairs. The house was pretty empty considering they lived by themselves. Y/N's parents had stayed back home in Tokyo because of the family's organization, but they had their only child move all the way to Miyagi on their own. Why? Y/N would like to know that too.

They head out the door and made their way to the unfamiliar building. As they walked around they realized something. They have no idea where the school is.

Panicking, Y/N starts running in a bunch of different directions, not even trying to find the right path. They just hope that eventually they find the school. Right as they were about to turn a corner, they bump into someone and fall to the ground.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you! I was just looking for my way to school and I kinda got lost and now-" Y/N rambled.

"It's fine Y/N, don't worry," said the person.

Huh, Y/N thought. How do they know my name?

They look up to see who they were talking to.

"KIYOKO MY SAVIOR!!!"

The raven haired female giggled before lending their friend a hand. Once Y/N was up, they brushed the dust off of their uniform. The two then made their way to the school, making small talk as they walked.

"So how's the organization?"Kiyoko asks.

"It's meh. There's nothing much to do and I'm always bored since you're never there anymore."

"I can't go all the way to Tokyo every week, but now that you're here we can hang out more."

"I know, right? I'm so happy!"

Eventually they both made it to school. They said their goodbyes and Kiyoko left to her class as Y/N went to the office.

-timeskip provided by the goddess kiyoko-

This is it, Y/N thought as they stood outside the door to their classroom.

Y/N being Y/N, was currently having a panic attack. Even though they were pretty chill most of the time, introductions and presenting was a huge no. It was a miracle they even made it this close to the classroom without wanting to throw up.

Maybe if I make a run for it, then I don't have to do this.

Just as they were about to leave, the teacher opened the door, signaling that it was time to introduce themselves.

Oh lord please end me now, Y/N thought as they made their way inside

Putting on their best 'im totally not dying inside' face, Y/N opened their mouth to speak.

"Uh, hi?"

wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf?!?!?!? What a way to start, good thinking Y/N.

"My name is L/N Y/N, nice to meet you."