✎𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚

☄

☄. *. ⋆ ⋆·˚ ༘ *

. [Day: Monday] 𑁍ࠜ ・゚ˊˎ

☄. *. ⋆ ⋆·˚ ༘ *

"Hey chat!" A happy voice rang through the screen as Kenma reached across his desk, illuminated by the light from the computer screen, to grab his water bottle. Once he gripped onto the metal, he pulled it onto his black, circular coaster, and placed it down, the contact of the two solids creating a "thunk" noise.

"How is everyone?" The girl behind the screen asked everyone, Kenma not sitting up to type how he was doing, instead keeping the thought in his head, 'i'm doing well Y/n.'

Throughout the stream, Y/n was just talking to all of her chat, almost hitting 200,000 viewers. "Damn guys, this is just a chill stream and we're already hitting records, thanks so much!" The h/c girl exclaimed as she kept babbling on about life.

A couple minutes later she decided to let her subscribers ask her questions. Kenma debated saying something, but shook his head in disagreement with himself. He tilted back in his chair, now staring at the monitor on his right side. "Fuuuccckkk, only if I wouldn't be a pussy and ask her to do a collab stream or something." The fake blond mumbled to himself.

"Oh this is a nice one, 'who inspired you to start streaming?'" The streamer thought for a minute before responding. "Hm, probably Kenma, if you don't know, his channel is demonicqngel. He's been a huge reason why i've started streaming," lots of 'you started after him?!' and 'shippp!' was put in the chat, "I played the games he does before I started streaming so I decided, why not give it a shot."

Kenma felt his face flush at the explanation. He quickly realized what was happening and covered his cheeks with his cold hands. "Goddammit, I need to stop," the boy paced around his room, thinking of how to lose these feelings for you. He stopped jogging for a moment and jumped back to his pc. He clicked on the discord application and signed out, immediately clicking the 'create an account' button.