✎𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

☄

☄. *. ⋆⋆·˚ ༘ *

!! smut !!

☄. *. ⋆⋆·˚ ༘ *

. [Day: Wednesday] 𑁍ࠜ ・゚ˊˎ

☄. *. ⋆⋆·˚ ༘ *

"Kenma, you totally like her, it's so obvious!" The boy next to him exclaimed in pain. "Stop fucking telling me I do, I know I don't, were just friends." The boy mumbled against the sleeve of his sweater.

"Bab- I mean Kenma, please try to accept it, I know it's hard to but try." Akaashi said, cupping the other's cheeks platonically. "What the fuck were you going to call me?" The fake blond asked, with a hint of venom in his words.

The black haired boy put their noses together, staring down at Kenma before shakily whispering, "Just admit it to yourself, i'm hurt enough."

What Kenma felt next made his heart shatter, his old lover had tears running down his face. He held the other's face and asked, "Keji, what's wrong?"

"I-It's not easy seeing," he gulped, trying to maintain his breaths, "you move on, it makes me feel helpless and useless, K-Ken-" He shoved his tear stained face into the shorter boy's shoulder, Kenma rubbing the college student's back in circles.

Kenma didn't know Akaashi still had feelings, Kenma broke it off because he lost feelings completely for the other. Sure he was hot as hell, but he couldn't keep a committed relationship with him, which led him to doubting himself when it comes to relationships. Streaming has also made up for time that he would usually spend with Akaashi, so why find another partner? His heart ached for the boy in front of him, he wanted Akaashi to be happy, but didn't know that he still had feelings.

"Kenma?" The black haired boy said after sniffling. "Yes Keji?"

"Can we please, one more time, after this I'll get over you just please this once." Akaashi blabbered, still hiding his face in the black fabric. Kenma's face flushed, he knew what Akaashi wanted to do, he couldn't say no to such a pretty face, so he nodded his head, "We can, one more time Keji."