✎𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

☄

☄. *. ⋆ ⋆·˚ ༘ *

. [Day: Saturday(A week after the tweet was sent)] 𑁍ࠜ ・゚ˊˎ

☄. *. ⋆ ⋆·˚ ༘ *

The last week was very relaxing for you, all you did was catch up on sleep, schoolwork, hung out with Haruna, and actually had time for self care for once. You had to admit it felt awkward without streaming for so long, but you knew you could finally go back to streaming. You may not be able to stream as often, but you know that the weekends would be filled with hours upon hours of streaming various games.

You and the guy you met on discord had gotten a lot closer, he said his name was Kozume, he was the same age as you, and he loved gaming as well. You both agreed on playing on hypixel for a little bit, so you had to make another minecraft account.

Hanging around Kozume has been amazing, he has helped you keep my mind off of Kenma, so you don't fall too deep in a hole you won't be able to get yourself out of. You knew it was wrong to like him, but you couldn't stop feelings from developing.

The thing is, whenever you asked for a picture of his face, he always changed the subject, obviously you weren't going to show your face, but you wonder why he would always refuse to send it, especially since we have gotten really close.

You threw your phone to the side, groaning into your pillow. "I just want to make sure he's not a pedophile, why can't he just show me!" You muttered to yourself, before realizing you had to get ready for the first stream since your break.

You rolled out of bed, a loud thunk being heard from around the room. You let out a fake cry as you dragged yourself to the bathroom to freshen up.

You decided to style your hair in a way that was out of your face so it wouldn't be a bother. As you caressed your hair with your delicate hand, you moved strands out of the way.

You were almost done messing with your h/c strands, but Haruna called, causing your phone to send out horrendous sounds that Haruna made her ringtone. You gripped the phone from the counter and held the phone to your ear, "Hey Haruna, what's up?"