✎𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

☄. *. ⋆⋆·˚ ༘ *

. [The same day] 𑁍ࠜ ・゚ˊˎ

☄. *. ⋆⋆·˚ ༘ *

You were taken aback, you wanted to give him another chance, you really did. But you were scared, scared your heart would get broken once again.

"I can't give you an answer, I don't know if I can fully trust you."

"I understand, can I at least try and show you I am a good man that will treat you right?"

"Of course, I would need to know that information, wouldn't I?"

You sat back in your seat, checking the schedule for your meet time. You eyes glanced over a time, which happened to be yours and Kenma's, which was in an hour. You looked back up and poked the man across the table, "Our meet time is in an hour, we should go and change."

The fake blond nodded, grabbed your hand softly, and started walking with you back to the hotel.

Once you made it back, you went to your room, confused when he didn't leave or walk past your room.

"You can go to your room now Kenma."

"I am going to show up in these clothes, so this gives me more time to spend with you." You groaned at the corny comment, but let him in the hotel room. You made your way to the closet, which was a little cramped, but enough for the weekend.

You pulled out a white long sleeve blouse with black, loose dress pants. You were probably going to wear a platform shoe to pull off the whole outfit. "Don't try to be perverted and come in," you heard Kenma laugh as you went into the bathroom.

You changed, checking your clothing for any stains or holes (twitter would enjoy that). Once you were set to go, you came out, not bothering to take your previous clothes out of the bathroom. This caught Kenma's attention, "Woah."

He stood speechless, admiring how your skin glew in the shitty lighting of the hotel room.

"What? Cat got your tongue? We have to go, we're going to be late." You dragged the fazed boy out of the hotel room and to the elevators.

"You-"

"Shut it, you're supposed to prove something to me remember?" You teased, chuckling. Kenma glared at you, anyone around could notice he wanted to burst right there and then. As Kenma was going to argue back, a soft 'ding' was heard, and soon, the elevator doors opened and the lobby was visible.

You smirked, knowing he couldn't come back at you and ran through the crowds of people so you wouldn't get noticed. As you pushed through everyone, you ran out of the hotel and to the venue, crying laughing the whole way there.

"Y/n wait up!" Kenma yelled while gripping his knees, gasping for air. Running wasn't his strong point, even back in his athletic career in high school. You on the other hand got into the venue and slipped past fans to the back rooms.

Kenma ran through the doors, fans spotting him and running away to the back, accidentally crashing into you. He laughed and said, "Whoops looks like I fell for you."

In return you smacked him playfully on the arm, rolling your eyes, "Never say that again, if you do all of your chances are over."

"ma'am yes ma'am." You both laughed until a director of the convention called for you guys. It was time to go interact with your fans in a panel for the first time. Kenma seemed fine but you on the other hand were a nervous wreck. Palms sweating, hands shaking.

"And now we present Y/n and Kenma!" The crowd screamed, chanting and cheering you on. That gave you comfort, walking onto the stage with confidence and ready to answer questions.

guess who decided to continue this book! Me! Sorry this chapter was a little short I just yeah <3