✎𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

☄

☄. *. ⋆⋆·˚ ༘ *

. [Day: Monday] 𑁍ࠜ ・゚ˊˎ

☄. *. ⋆⋆·˚ ༘ *

Every since Saturday, you've felt slightly broken inside. You felt as if tiny shards of glass surrounded your heart, slowly pushing themselves deeper into your organ before shattering it. The counselor couldn't do anything to help you. She tried everything to get you to at least show up to science, but you couldn't.

Science was his favorite subject.

Everything around you started to remind you of Kozume. Even Kuro started to, so his cuddles weren't comfortable anymore. You had many sleepless nights, most of which consisted of drinking your feelings away. Haruna had come to visit you for a while, but nothing could stop you, you had non-stopping gears that started. Because of this new "hobby" of drinking, you forgot about streaming, about social media, and about Kenma, but never Kozume. Kozume always stayed in your mind no matter what you did.

You were currently tossing and turning in your bed. The moon's light shining into your room, causing a slight illumination throughout the supposedly "dark" room. Kuro was sound asleep on his perch, paws hanging over the edge. You decided you weren't going to be able to sleep that night, so you headed over to your setup and turned on your monitors.

Everything was set up for a night time chill stream, so you clicked the "start streaming" button. You yawned, the bags under your eyes visible under the ringlight of your webcam.

That's when the comments started.

Why are her eye bags so big?

Hon, are you okay

Ew, gross she looks disgusting, at least get ready for a stream idc if its midnight or not