✎𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤

☄

☄. *. ⋆ ⋆·˚ ༘ *

. [Day: Tuesday] 𑁍ࠜ ・゚ˊˎ

☄. *. ⋆ ⋆·˚ ༘ *

Y/n had screamed as she woke up. She totally forgot she had school today. "Fuck," she mumbled under her breath and quickly got her university uniform together and put it on. She tripped over herself trying to pull her socks up while hopping to mirror to check her appearance.

She stared at herself, gasping as she saw the eyebags left from the lack of sleep last night.

"Dammit, I should've went to bed right after stream," she bashed herself before reaching for foundation to cover up the darker colored circles under her waterline. After a while of blending, reapplying a layer of foundation, and blending again, she was satisfied with her less apparent dark circles.

Y/n swung her bag over her shoulder before heading to her first class of the day, chemistry. She didn't want to take chemistry, honestly she would rather take another physical science, but the school didn't offer many science options.

She yawned as she strolled into class with one minute to spare. She peered around the room with tired eyes looking for an energetic hand raised high in the air and waving around. Once she spotted the hand wobbling around like crazy, she softly smiled and sat next to her friend, Haruna.

"Hey Y/n/n, how did you sleep, did you even sleep at all? Oh god did you eat this morning, you better have!"

"Too early, too many questions," you grumbled burying your face into the sleeves of your sweater. Haruna sighed, pulling an extra bottle of coffee she bought just incase this happened and passed it to the exhausted streamer. "I told you to stop streaming late on school nights, drink this, it'll help a little I hope."

You gripped the bottle lightly, dragging it across the lab table until it got to your desk area. You turned the cap hearing a small 'pop' before positioning the cap on the table and taking in a large serving of caffeine. The other student next to you rubbed your back, trying to make you wake up somewhat faster.