✎𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭

☄

☄. *. ⋆⋆·˚ ༘ *

. [Day: Wednesday] 𑁍ࠜ ・゚ˊˎ

☄. *. ⋆⋆·˚ ༘ *

"So tell me how you feel about Mr. Discord," Haruna said as she rested her elbows on the table and lowered her face into the palms of her hand. You rolled your eyes and huffed in annoyance, "Why do you think I like him?"

"It's so obvious y/n, so so soooo obvious! You even-" The girl was interrupted by another calm aura next to theirs. "Oh uhm hi there I'm Sakuta and i'll be your waiter," the brown haired boy smiled before continuing, "would you like any drinks or appetizers to start off?"

Haruna was the first to speak up, "Can I have a iced green tea?" Sakuta nodded and hummed as he jotted down the black haired girl's order. Sakuta turned towards you and asked, "And for you?"

"Can I have a strawberry shake please?" You asked, admiring the ginger cat still sleeping sound next to you. The boy's fluffy brown hair bounced up and down as he grinned and nodded, "Of course! I'll bring your drinks to you guys as soon as I can!" He then started towards the kitchen.

You could tell Haruna wanted to say something, "What is it haruna?"

"He's so cute, did you see him, his hair was so fluffy and his smile, it was so adorable, i'm gonna ask for his number totally!" The girl smiled and covered her blush with her hands. "Watch him not give his number to you, that would be embarrassing, but he is cute I guess."

Haruna giggled before noticing a gray cat crawling onto her lap, "Y/n, look look it's so cute and fluffy and eeeeee!" You looked at the cat, your heart melting at the sight of it, it truly was so fluffy and cute.

"Anyways, back to the topic. Tell me about how you feel when your around this Kozume dude."

"Hm, I feel like my heart races when he calls, maybe because I get nervous when people call me, even you. I also feel like I laugh easier with him cause he's very funny. I don't know, I don't want to like him, I haven't seen his face, I don't even know if he really lives in California as well, he could be lying."

"So you do like him! I knew it!" Haruna let out a giggle before grabbing both of your hands and looking straight into your eyes. "It's okay, I know you are going to be hesitant, evn since him." The girl rolled her eyes before smiling, "At least you've come to terms with it, one step closer to letting go love, i'm so proud!" You let a smile escape your lips, "Thanks Runa, it means a lot."

She let go of your hands and looked to her left, seeing Sakuta was back with drinks. He let out a grin before placing the iced tea in front of haruna and the strawberry shake in front of you. It was in a mason jar, some pink syrup painted on the inside of the cup, a neatly crafted mountain of whipped cream, and shredded strawberry chocolate on top. You loved strawberry flavored things, whether it was pocky sticks, or a milkshake, you loved it. So seeing the shake itself made your mouth water.

Haruna was the first one to take a sip of her drink, smiling about how delicious it was. She looked onto the napkin to her left, giggling as she saw a 10 digit number written on it with a note that read, 'Text me later?'

"Y/n Y/n/n look!" The girl stood up, her black silky hair following her lead as she twirled around, starstruck. You laughed, knowing your friend was one to make first moves and was never given the second move stance. "We get it, you're tired of having to make the first move."

She gave you the death glare, "The fuck did you just say?" You rolled your eyes and took a sip of your shake. The cat besides you had woken up, purring and meowing at you. You pet it's head softly, watching it nuzzle into your hand.

"Hey Haruna, didn't you say we could adopt a cat here?"

"Oh yeah! You have to ask them about it, but most cats are up for adoption."

"Who do I talk to to adopt a cat?"

"Y/n you aren't-"

"You won't stop me bitch, now show me the way!" Haruna sighed, showing you the way to an employee.

☄. *. ⋆⋆·˚ ༘ *

 ⋆⋆·˚ ༘ *

☄. *. ⋆⋆·˚ ༘ *

Author's Note Start:

Sorry it's so short i- i'm tired LOL

Author's Note End: Until next chapter