✎𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

☄

☄. *. ⋆ ⋆·˚ ༘ *

. [Day: Sunday] 𑁍ࠜ ・゚ˊˎ

☄. *. ⋆ ⋆·˚ ༘ *

You woke up, glaring hazily at your alarm clock that read 11:45am. You turned over and huffed, annoyed by the buzzing sounds and dings coming from your phone. After ten more buzzes you finally sat up and checked where the notifications were coming from. As suspected, they were from discord, specifically from the account you were oh so familiar with.

Your face flushed with an immense heat as you let out a soft chuckle and pressed the purple icon. Once the app had fully loaded in, you clicked on the icon that you loved clicking on. You had to say, even though you have never seen his face, Kozume was very attractive to you personality wise, you could even say you had a crush on him. Of course, you weren't certain about these feelings yet, they were only a excuse on why your eyes would light up every time you saw his user at the top of you notifications. The excuse on why you would have a stupid smile plastered on your face during voice calls. The excuse on why your face lit up everytime he said something slightly flirty or sexual.

You wiped the idea of feelings for Kozume behind you and started looking through the various messages the mysterious boy had sent you.

Applepi: Morning <3

Applepi: Ned?

Applepi: It's like 10 wake upppppp :p

Applepi: Neddddddd D:

Applepi: Daddy is gonna punish you kitten ;) /j

Applepi: Oh well that one didn't work

Applepi: dhbffdsfjberhjfhhewuddf

Applepi: sdjgsjuhfeegru8ifuyhgerf

Applepi: jsghfdhkihvdgfuirwjfhsi